Urlop list

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie listu
LIST Imagine you are enjoying a holiday in your country or in another country. Write a letter of three paragraphs to a friend at home. Tell them about some of these things.
the area you are in
your room
things to do
why you like it
the place you're in
the food you eat
things to see
Hi Tom!
How are you? I'm sorry I have not written for so long. A week ago I came to Italy. I'm here on my vacation, in the small resort town in Lido di Jesolo, on the Adriatic. I am staying at a four star hotel and I have a room with a sea view. Is very comfortable and spacious. I really enjoy to spend time here because the weather is beautiful and the people are very kind. I spend All days on the sea I swim and I play beach volleyball. In the restaurant is really delicious food. For breakfast I eat freshly baked croissants, but most of me a Italian pizza tastes.
In the evenings when it is cooler, walks in the streets of the Lido. Yesterday I was on a trip to Venice. This is a beautiful old city, which was built on the water. I've done a lot of pictures there and bought a cool souvenirs. For you I bought a Venetian mask.
I am going back next Saturday. I'll call you as soon as I get home and tell all of you.

See you soon!
-słowo vacation zastąp holiday
- a week ago wyrzuć na koniec
-I stay - użycie PS
- This room/ It
- because here weather is sunny/warm
- bez the
-I spent my free time on the beach , poźniej bez beach. by nie było powtórzeń
- Food in local restaurant is very delicious.
- On , I ate , reszte bym wyrzuciła.
- When sun set, I were walking on the streets of lido
- zamiast zbudowanego na wodzie można dodać , surrounded by water .
- bez a cool , po prostu cool

ogólnie nie radzę translatora :)
How are you? I'm sorry I haveN'T written for so long. I came to Italy LAST WEEK. I'm here on HOLIDAY in the small resort town in Lido di Jesolo, AT the Adriatic ( SEA ). I STAY at a four star hotel and have a room with a sea view. IT IS very comfortable and spacious. I really ENJOY SPENDING TIME here because the weather is beautiful and people are very kind. I spend All days BY / AT the sea, SWIMMING and PLAYING beach volleyball. THE FOOD IN THE RESTAURANTS IS REALLY TASTY. For breakfast I eat freshly baked croissants, BUT I MOSTLY ENJOY EATING PIZZA.
In the evenings when IT COOLS DOWN I walk the streets of Lido. Yesterday I was on a trip to Venice. IT'S a beautiful old city built on water. I've TAKEN a lot of pictures and bought cool souvenirs. I BOUGHT A VENETIAN MASK FOR YOU
I'LL BE BACK Saturday. I'll call you as soon as I get home and TELL YOU EVERYTHING ( THAT HAPPENED )
I'm staying jest ok
Jasne 'staying' też jest OK :)
Jasne 'staying' też jest OK :) Zapomnialem dodac - ON Saturday
I TOOK a lot of pictures (przeciez opowiadasz co się wydarzyło wczoraj i nawet poprawnie napisałeś BOUGHT cool souvenirs więc skąd to I've taken?)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia