króciutki esej potrzebny na jutro :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej, mój nauczyciel od angielskiego jest dość wymagajacy jeśli chodzi o gramatykę. Nie chciałabym w nieskończoność poprawiać prac, więc jeśli jest ktoś kto zechciałby mi pomóc i zerknął na te kilkanaście słówek byłabym bardzo wdzięczna.
Z góry dzięki za pomoc ;)
The most significant change in my life was moving to Łódź. It happened in September 2014. It was hard for me because I had to say goodbye all my friends and my family. The feeling of the anxiety before meeting new people paralized me. I'm not a shy person but I just felt lost. I didn't know a lot of students and what was the worst my students group was huge. It was something new for me. In Radomsko I had my small friends group and we stuck together. I was terrified because I must lived alone, without parents who always said „how to live”, who help me, gave advices. I was unaided. I found out that money doesn't grow on trees. It wasn't easy. At first I missed for my parents so much but now is better. I learned how to survive in this big city. I meet new friends and now I have new life, in Łódź. I'm very happy that I decided to live here. In course of time I reliazed that moving here opened me to new challenges and gave me a lot of self-conscious.
The most significant change in my life was moving to Łódź. It happened in September 2014. It was hard for me because I had to say goodbye PRZYIMEK all my friends and my family. The feeling MOZE LEPIEJ 'SENSE' of the<-USUN anxiety before meeting new people paralized<-ORTOGR. me. I'm not a shy person but I just felt lost. I didn't know a lot of students PRZECIEZ NIE PISZESZ O WSZYSTKICH STUDENTAHCN ASIWECIE TYLKO O KONKRETNEJ GRUPIE and what was the worst
znowu ucielo wiecej niz po postu.
odechciewa sie pomagac.