Prośba i sprawdzenie dwóch dialogów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, czy mógłbym prosić o sprawdzenie dwóch dialogów?
-Hello, I have one problem. My internet connection isn't working
-Hello, you tried reset your internet box?
-Yes but it doesn't help, can somebody from your company come to my house?
-sorry but every our technical employeè are busy now. Maybe can somebody come to you tomorrow morning?
-ok no problem, goodbye
-goodbye

-Good morning, here Damian, Zlatan asistant. How can I help you?
-Good morning, Can I speak with Zlatan?
-Could I have your name, please?
-This is Santiago from Microsoft
-Just a moment, please. I'm sorry. He isn't available now, he is on training. Would you like me to get him to call you back?
-yes, please
-Thanks for your help, goodbye
-you're welcome, goodbye
edytowany przez olszijames: 24 maj 2015
Cytat: olszijames
Witam, czy mógłbym prosić o sprawdzenie dwóch dialogów?
-Hello, I have one PODKRESLASZ ZE TYLKO JEDEN? LEPIEJ UZYJ ODPOWIEDNIEGO PRZEDIMKA problem. My WIELKA LITERA->internet connection isn't working
-Hello, you tried reset KONIECZNA FORMA GERUND your internet box?
-Yes but it doesn't help, can somebody from your company come to my house?
-sorry but every ZLE SLOWO, NAPISZ WSZYSCY our technical employeè PRACOWNIK SĄ are busy now. Maybe <-USUN TO SLOWO can somebody come to you tomorrow morning?
-ok no problem, goodbye
-goodbye

-Good morning, here TO Z POLSKIEGO Damian, How can I help you?
-Good morning, Can I speak with TO Zlatan?
-Could I have your name, please?
-This is Santiago from Microsoft
-Just a moment, please. I'm sorry. He isn't available now, he is on training TO Z POLSKIEGO. Would you like me to get him to call you back?
-yes, please
-Thanks for your help, goodbye
-you're welcome, goodbye
a propos microsoftu (jak zawsze politycznie):
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 24 maj 2015
He's a single-celled moron. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
And Microsoft isn't at fault here but only his wife is.
he's very eloquent and pretty intelligent but not always rational, I'd like to have him as president instead of Duda because it would be more fun. I think I could stand his stupid ideas such as guns for everyone, declaring jesus king of Poland etc. :)
I would agree on guns here, but he's still a moron.
All his wife had to do before she started messing with uploading (and of course before she signed in to OneDrive with her Microsoft account) was to kill sync data option in OneDrive. She was just two clicks away from bringing it up in charms in Win 8/8.1. This way she would've prevented her babushkas jpegs following her around on other devices. She might've either clicked the wrong key while uploading and saved her files in a so-called 'public folder'. And I don't buy all this crap about Windows update choking the system. All you need is little patience. I know 'something' about that, to put it mildly.
It always comes back nicely unless you go crazy and start punching the keyboard like a doped lunatic.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 25 maj 2015
I'm against it, come on, there are many emotionally unstables morons here, if someone were to kill me, I'd rather they do it with a knife not gun because I'd be more likely to survive :)
>>I'd rather they do it with a knife not gun because I'd be more likely to survive :)

Right, that's good death, thugs would have a lot of fun if it was a knife fight in a phone booth. You would probably too.:)
And 'I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6', as they say. AR15 would do just fine, for that matter.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 26 maj 2015
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie