Opis miejsca

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie.

For 16 years of my life I have lived in a small town. There were not many locations, where I could go. Hawever, I remember one place, called Libera, that I would go to every Friday with my friend. That was a caffe, a restaurant and a library mixed together. I used to love this place mostly because of the climatic design. I am into vintage style and there were old things everywhere. Books were laying on every shelf and furnitures such as sofas and armchairs were not just very comfortable, they also looked good. The smell of various flowers was always hovering in the air. During the winter Libera was even more cozy because of the fire burning in the fireplace. Apart from the lovely design, I also loved this place because of the delicious food they were serving. I will never forget the taste of tarts, pancakes and cakes I have eaten at Libera. It is a great place to spend some time with friends or alone with a book. I always come around there when I am in the town.
*however
For 16 years of my life<-DAŁBYM TO NA KONIEC ZDANIA I have lived in a small town. There were not many locations<-ZLE SLOWO, where I could go. Hawever, I remember one place, called Libera, thatWHICH I would go to every Friday with my friend. That was a caffe, a restaurant and a library mixed<--ZLE SLOWO WG MNIE together. I used to love this place mostly because of the climatic design. I am into vintage style and there were old things everywhere. Books were laying<-ORTOGRAFIA on every shelf and furnitures<-TO SLOWO JEST NIEPOLICZALNE such as sofas and armchairs were not just very comfortable, they also looked good. The smell of various flowers was ZŁY CZAS always hovering in the air. During the winter Libera was even more cozy because of the fire burning in the fireplace. Apart from the lovely design, I also loved this place because of the delicious food they were ZŁY CZAS serving. I will never forget the taste of tarts, pancakes and cakes I have eaten ZMIENIŁBYM CZAS at Libera. It is a great place to spend some time with friends or alone with a book. I always come around there when I am in the town.
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 25 maj 2015
Teraz jest dobrze? Nie jestem pewna co do tych czasów.
I have lived in a small town for 16 years of my life. There were not many places, where I could go. However, I remember one, called Libera, which I would go to every Friday with my friend. That was a caffe, a restaurant and a library combined together. I used to love this place mostly because of the climatic design. I am into vintage style and there were old things everywhere. Books were lying on every shelf and various furnitures, for example sofas and armchairs, were not just very comfortable, they also looked good. The smell of various flowers always hovered in the air. During the winter Libera was even more cozy because of the fire burning in the fireplace. Apart from the lovely design, I also loved this place because of the delicious food they have served. I will never forget the taste of tarts, pancakes and cakes I ate at Libera. It is a great place to spend some time with friends or alone with a book. I always come around there when I am in the town.
ty piszesz, ze zylas w tym miasteczku czy dalej zyjesz?
Żyłam.
to zmien czas w 1 zdaniu na simple past, bo to co napisalas znaczy, ze wciaz zyjesz
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.