Proszę o sprawdzenie "story"

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I was sitting alone in my room on the gard. I felt depressed and frustiated, because it was my birthday and nobody remembered about me. My parents went out and I had to spend this special day on my own.
At first I was sitting on the windowsill observing the yard. Yhe trees were whistling and the cats were yelling. Out of sudden I heard a strange noice from my kitchen. First of all I thought it was probably my cat byt i was wrong...
Shortly afterwards I went downstairs and entered the dining room. I saw somebody's footprints on the floor but there was nobody! Suddenly somebody catched me and covered my eyes. I was sure that it was the last day of my life. But then the person shouted: "Happy Birthday". I sighted with relief.
At the moment my parents and friends showed up and they were suprised when I started to cry for you. Looking back now I know it was the best birtsday in my life and I won't forget this party!!

Mam nadzieję że nie jest aż tak źle napisane :)
I was sitting alone in my room **on the gard (???) . I felt depressed and frustRated, because it was my birthday and +apparently+ nobody remembered about me. My parents went out and I had to spend this special day on my own.
At first, I was sitting on the windowsill observing the yard. The trees were whistling and the cats were +meowing/screaming+. Out of A sudden, I heard a strange noiSe +coming+ from my kitchen. +My first thought was that+ (first of all: po pierwsze - przy argumentowaniu) it was probably my cat, bUt i was wrong...
Shortly afterwards, I went downstairs and entered the dining room. I saw somebody's footprints on the floor but there was nobody! Suddenly +someone+ CAUGHT me and covered my eyes. I was sure that it was the last day of my life. But then the person shouted: "Happy Birthday". I SIGHED with relief.
At THAT moment my parents and friends showed up and they were suprised when I started **to cry for you (może: yelling at them -wydzierać się na nich?+. Looking back now I know it was the best birtHday in my life and THAT I won't +ever+forget this party!!
dziękuję bardzo!!!!!
pozwól że cię wirtualnie uściskam :)
Nie wiem, czy jest za co:

Out of A sudden -> ALL OF A SUDDEN