prosze o sprawdzenie, pilne!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej, mam wielką prośbę, jęsli ktoś mógłby mi sprawdzić ten tekst byłabym bardzo wdzięczna. Z góry dziękuje za pomoc :)

Jules Verne(1828-1905) often overlooked by English critics,was a prolific writer whose work combined a vivid imagination with a gift for popularizing science and travel. His famous books like e.g. ‘Journey to Centre of the Earth’ are the classics of nineteenth-century French literature.
On 24 May 1863, Otto Lindenbrock, well known professor at the Johannaeum, discovers an ancient parchment bearing a mysterious cryptogram maps.That unusual documents, written in Latin by icelandic alchemist of the sixteenth century, initiates fascinating but dangerous journey to the centre of the earth. With his nephew Axel, Professor travels to Iceland, where to their expedition joins icelandic guide Hans.
Their voyage begins on the summit of Sneffels mountain and takes them down trough an extinct volcano and secret passages. The tree’s company have a lot of hazardous adventures. Only thanks to Hans, they don’t die of thirst. This brave guide to turns out helpful friend. His courage and experience many times save them life. Expecially, when they discovered a desolate underground sea populated by prehistoric marine monsters and coss it by raft. During the storm, they experience horror: they fight with horrible downpur and their frailty. No first time courageous travellers think about their journey, on what may be a voyage of no return. But finally, journey to centre of the earth, finishes of success and creates a tremendous sensation all over the world. After three month-long trip, Professor Lindenbrock and his companions’ expedition back to the surface by another active volcano, about three thousand miles from Sneffels, … on Sicily.
I think, I discovered for myself the reason why Verne is still read by milions today. He had unusual talent for writing so grippingly about excitement of exploration and discovery. I have read ‘Journey to the Centre of the Earth’ with big pleasure and amiration for particulary flawless specimen of writer art. This book is very interesting, improves imagination and invites to dreaming.
nie ma nikogo chetnego? :(
czy ktoś się wkońcu zlituje?
Mam nadzieję, że nie za późno...:

Jules Verne(1828-1905), +a literary figure+ often overlooked by English critics, was a prolific writer whose work combined *-a-* /skreślam/ vivid imagination with a gift for popularizing science and travel.

/trochę i tak zbyt "natkane" to zdanie, IMO, i chyba wolałbym je widzieć jako 2 krótsze, szczególnie że ta wstawka o krytykach jest trochę niezapowiedziana, skutkiem czego dla mnie z lekka zgrzyta, ale teraz może być/

His famous books, like e.g. /masło maślane: wybierz like albo e.g./ ' *A* Journey to Centre of the Earth' are *-the-* classics of THE nineteenth-century French literature.
On 24 May 1863, Otto Lindenbrock, *a* well known professor at the Johannaeum, discovers an ancient parchment bearing *-a-* mysterious, cryptic maps. That +strange+ document*-s-*, written in Latin by AN *I*celandic alchemist of the sixteenth century, initiates *a* fascinating but dangerous journey to the centre of the earth. With his nephew Axel, THE *p*rofessor travels to Iceland, where +their expedition IS JOINED BY AN *I*celandic guide +named+ Hans.+
Their voyage begins on the summit of +Mount Sneffels+ and takes them down trough an extinct volcano and secret passages.

/IMO, to zdanie prosi się o zakończenie: dokąd. Wiem, że już to określiłaś, ale tak trochę wygląda na urwane. Może:
.. secret passages, deeper and deeper towards the core of the planet./

The *company of three* +go through+ a lot of hazardous adventures. Only thanks to Hans they don't die of thirst. +The+ brave guide turns out TO BE *a* helpful friend. His courage and experience save +their lives+ +many times+. +One such particular situation is+ when they discover*-ed-* /jedność czasu/ a desolate /?? przecież zamieszkane/ underground sea populated by prehistoric marine monsters and cRoss it by raft. +Another time+, during *a* storm, they experience +true+ horror AS they +struggle against+ the +dreadful+ downpOur and their OWN +weakness+. +It is not the frist time that+ THE courageous travellers +are prone to think about their excursion as of a journey of no return+

/oryginalne zdanie było bardzo niejasne, wręcz błędne. zmieniłem też początek, który byłby chyba zbyt bombastyczny, ale i wówczas musiałby raczej wyglądać tak: Not for the first time did the courageous travellers.../

But finally, THE journey to centre of the earth*-,-* +ends with+ success and creates a tremendous sensation all over the world. After *a* three-month-long trip, +the expedition of Professor Lindenbrock and his companions+ +returns+ to the surface +through+ another active volcano, about three thousand miles from Sneffels, ... on Sicily.
I think*-,-* I HAVE discovered for myself the reason why Verne is still read by milions today. He had *an*/*this* unusual (lub: remarkable) talent for writing so grippingly about THE excitement of exploration and discovery. I have read 'A Journey to the Centre of the Earth' with *much* pleasure and aDmiration, +and I consider it an exceptional specimen of the art of writing+. This book is very interesting, excites imagination and invites to dreaming.
dziękuję bardzo za wszystkie uwagi, pozdrawiam ciepło :)

»

Szkoły językowe