Christmas story!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam! Czy mógłby mi ktoś pomóc w sprawdzeniu poprawności mojego opowiadania, a właściwie jego polowy, gdyż wstęp mam już poprawiony. Byłabym bardzo, bardzo wdzięczna.
I want to wish them merry christmas.

Coming to shop turned out true challange. The pavement was looking like ice rink. I almost got to Sally and Dally when I lost my balance. I was waving my hands to escape fall. I gave up and was waiting to painful meeting with ground. But I felt nothing, excluding warm hands around my waist.
- Is everything okay? - somebody asked me
-Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for rescue! - I turned around and saw blond man with amazing smile
-You're welcome - he winked and left me. I was a little bit shocked and sad becouse I shoulded propose him a cafe.
I enterd the shop and fixed up everything. I bought beautiful crib and come back to home. When I was unpacking figurines I noticet that there are two Jesus . This mean that somebody's crib isn't full. I decided to give extra figurine back to Sally and Dally. Mabey true owner put in for him...
Unluckily, the shop was closed! On the door was hanging a leaf: "I'm looking for Jesus figurine. If you find him on your crib then call me. 867348763". I punched out the nuber.
- Hi! Angelina there, I'm calling because I read your advert on Sally and Dally's door and I have your property
- Ohh, hello - male voice answered me - It's amazing! I was scared that we don't find him! Could you wait a minute in front of shop? I live near.
- No problem
After a moment the owner came. My jaw dropped. He was the man who had rescued me!
- I can't believe! - he said - It's a destiny! I have to ask you over .Do you like hot chocolate?
- I love it! - his smile captivate me - But I have to help with dinner
- Ohh, It takes mostly half hour! Come on
- Ok, I also shoulded return a favour! Actually, what's your name?
- Don't be silly. I wasn't big deal. I'm Igor. Could you repet your name?
- Angie, nice to meet you!
Hot chocolate was masterly but talk even better! At the end Igor walked me home. I wanted to say "goodbye" when we noticed mistletoe over our heads. He kissed me
- Merry Christmas! - Igor said
I want to wish them PRZEDIMEK merry christmas TO SIE DUŻĄ LITERĄ PISZE.

Coming to PRZEDIMEK shop turned out TO BE A true challange. The pavement was lookingLOOKED likePRZEDIMEK ice rink. I almost got to Sally and Dally when I lost my balance. I was waving my ARMS to escapePRZEDIMEK fall. I gave up and was waiting to< -ZŁE SŁOWO painful meeting with PRZEDIME ground. But I felt nothing, excluding warm hands around my waist.
- Is everything okay? - somebody asked me
-Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for rescueRESCUING ME! - I turned around and sawPRZEDIMEK blondE man with PRZEDIMEK amazing smile
-You're welcome - he winked and left me. I was a little bit shocked and sad becAuse I shoulded proposeSHOULD HAVE OFFERED him a cafe< -KAWIARNIA.
I enterd the shop and fixed up everything. I bought PRZEDIMEKbeautiful crib and come< -ZŁY CZAS back to home. When I was unpacking PRZEDIMEKfigurines I noticet< -CO TO ZA SLOWO? that there are two JesusES .

reszte może ktoś inny dosprawdzi
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 10 sty 2016
Dziękuję bardzo! :)
Np
Kiedy przyniosłam ... do domu i rozpakowałam, zauważyłam ......
Czy się mówi come back to home?
edytowany przez Aaric: 10 sty 2016
chociaz ja lubie:
blond - gdy jest facet
blonde - gdy kobieta.
Cos mi sie przypomina ze to bylo na lekcjach jez. francuskiego -

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia