Opis po angielsku (osoby)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
potrzebuję opis człowieka po angielsku. :)
Ja też! Ludzie! Blagam, zlitujcie się! Strasznie jest mi to potrzebne na jutro rano a ja dzisiaj juz nie mam czasu pisać, bo jeszcze mam się uczyć na sprawdzian i dwie kartkówki i wypracowanie z polskiego napisać na cztery strony też na jutro, a wieczorem idę na imieniny cioci Józi i jeszcze muszę się z chlopakiem spotkać. Pomóżcie z tym opisem. Blagam Was! Będę baaaaaaaaaaaardzo wdzięczna :)))))))))))
Ty nie badz zlosliwa, tylko zajrzyj pod Walentynki( Inne) i mi odpisz, bo ja tez nie mam czasu szukac.
Też by mi się parę rzeczy przydało I, o zgrozo, - na wczoraj ;]

Co ja teraz zrobie? Tragedia ;]
No to niech ktoś da opis pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :)
your body essentially has the appearance of a human being. It has what is basically a human head, a human torso, human skin, human legs, human arms, human shoulders, human hands, and human feet -- all in basically the right proportions. The ratio of the length of the upper arms to the lower arms, as well as the ratio of the upper legs to the lower legs, is exactly what would be expected for a human being. The musculature of the arms and legs appears the same as the musculature of human arms and legs. The relative positions of the forehead, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and chin is very close to what would be expected on a human head. Although the eyeballs appear larger than normal, the size of the eye sockets does not appear that abnormal.
Other distinctly human features include the mouth, lips, teeth (the front-lower teeth are momentarily visible in one shot), jowls, noticeable protrusions of underlying bones in just the right places, including the jaw, shin, and clavicle, a brief glimpse of what appears to resemble a flattened nipple area (although no protrusion of the breast), fingers, a thumb, toes, and even a brief glimpse of a toenail (a human vestigial remain!)

that's you (or not:-))????
ok dzięki bardzo :D.
To chyba jednak nie taki opis nauczyciel mial na myśli. Chyba że Ci to na biologię potrzeba.
lepiej nie dawaj tego opisu:-)
hmmmm :D
noo
potrzebuję na jutro zadanie z angielskiego opisać polske prosze o pomoc
mam kilka zdań, które mogą ci się przydać w tym opisie:
*Poland has borders with the Russian Federation, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia, the Czech Republick and Germany.
*Poland is on the Baltic Sea.
*The longest river in Poland is the Vistula. It is 664 miles long. It flows through Warsaw.
*In the south there are hills and mountains, including the Tatra and western Carpathian Mountains.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

CAE - sesja zimowa 2005

»

FCE - sesja zimowa 2005