Slowo lub wyrazenie....help!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
W luki trzeba wstawic wlasciwe slowo lub wyrazenie.

1. ............. speech reform tries to change language in order to eliminate racist, sexist, ageist and other derogatory vocabulary.
2. Different religious groups, at some point or another, have been victims of religious ................, as for example during the Crusades or World War II.
3. My friends who are studying at the medical college use .............., even at parties, and, at times, I sit there not understanding a word of their conversation.
4. ............. is a style in painting developed in France in the late 19th century, for example Monet, who is my favourite painter of that epoch.
5. Actually, Joanna does not believe in the existence of God at all, she is an ............... through and through.
6. Jack is a very .............. supporter - he comes out to every game played by Manchester United, and believe it or not, he even comes out to watch the team practice. Where does he find the time?
7. Anti-euthanasia activists believe that the ................. theory has been confirmed in Holland. They say that once doctors are given the power to assist suicide, it becomes impossible to restrict that power and many regulations are broken.
8. She was very strong in her moral ................. and would not allow for anyone to pull the plug on her brother when he was fatally injured in a motorbike accident and was in coma for three months. She was certain that nobody had the right to take his life, especially since he had been given another chance and brought into hospital in time for surgery, which save his life.
9. His father ................... last year at age of 65, and when he did, his company gave him a golden watch as thank-you present for years of dedication to his job and co-workers. Now, he is as happy as Larry looking after his grandchildren and the backyard.

Jeszcze raz wielkie dzieki za pomoc.
Pozdrawiam
Tu panuje zwyczaj: Ty dajesz propozycje, a inni sprawdzaja i w miare czasu takze tlumacza dlaczego tak a nie inaczej. To jak widze drugie ( dzisiaj ) Twoje zadanie domowe. W tamtym wpisie tez moze podaj swoje propozycje.
Popieram TO JĄ.

Hmm, dziwnie to trochę brzmi, ale jak inaczej odmienić kogoś, kto określa się jako TO JA? Macie jakieś pomysły? . Może TO JĘ, tak jak np. MARIĘ? ;-)
ja też miałem raz poważny problem z właściwym zwróceniem się do tej internautki. może po prostu zostawić:

popieram "to ja"???:-(
Może sama autorka wypowie się w tej materii?
Nie odmieniać! Ja ją lubię taką, jaka jest ;•))
">Nie odmieniać! Ja ją lubię taką, jaka jest ;•))"

oj Sobarze, nie wiesz co mowisz. Twoje szczescie, ze jestes daleko. Przebywajac ze mna pol dnia masz gwarantowany szpital psychiatryczny ( jesli by Ci sie udalo, bo mogloby byc gorzej). Mam bardzo jedzowaty charakter. Niestety dla otoczenia i "stety" dla mnie, jest on nieodmienialny.
Co do odmiany - nie jestem przewrazliwiona, zostawiam wolny wybor.
Pozdrawiam
No ale zdradź nam "jak brzmi imię Twe". W ten zawoalowany sposób właśnie o to jest zapytanie :)
Jakbys dokladniej czytal wpisy na tym FORUM to bys juz dawno wiedzial. Jedyna kobieta, ktora nie jest swieta ( mamy swiete o wszystkich imionach, a ja nie mam swojej swietej imienniczki) . Ewa.
Nie odpowiadam na wiecej pytan, bo za 3 minuty musze byc w stajni.
dzięki :)
Ale na pewno wiesz że mam kłopoty z rozumieniem tekstu stąd - prosze o Twoja wyrozumiałość ( Ja rozumiem że ktoś może nie znać ang).
:)
Jedyna kobieta, ktora nie jest swieta ( mamy swiete o
>wszystkich imionach, a ja nie mam swojej swietej imienniczki) . Ewa.

Coś w tym musi być. Znaczy z tym brakiem świętości.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe