recenzja

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność gramatyczną ortograficzną i spójność tej recenzji. Z góry serdecznie dziękuje. :)

Science fiction films have been very popular. We know of this genre ''Inception'', ''Star wars'' and many others. Now we have a chance to see completely diffrent and fresh look to the future. ''Divirgent'' shows the world that is not very diffrent from reality.

Adaptation of the book of the same title present the stroy of Tris who must choose which fractions she will spend the rest of her life. Unfortunately, the test shows that Tris matches to several fraction. She choose fraction called ''The Barve''. The lead character played by up-and-coming, young actress Shailene Woddley must overcome her the greatest fears to stay in ''The Brave''.

Shailene acting was very aredible and memorable. The love story beetwen Tris and Tobias was not overblown and all action was held in suspense until the end. Special effects did not play a big role probably by the low budget. But the amazing sountrack was good complement to the whole.

To sum up, ''Divirgent'' is groundbreaking masterpice. The world presented in this way shows the real human flaws. I think that even person who does not like this genre of films will loves this thought-provoking story. And of course I look forward to the next part.