Context Clues

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mam takie zadanie domowe tylko problem w tym, że na zajęciach nie było to wytłumaczone i nie bardzo wiem jak się za to zabrać.
Oczywiście nie chodzi mi o zrobienie za mnie tych przykładów tylko o danie jakiś wskazówek.
Tutaj te przykłady:
What type of context clause are used in the following sentences to help you understand the underlined words.
1. The trappers left explicit instructions giving us clear directions for route to their cabins in the mountains. ______________________________
2. The lawyers were poorly prepared. The defendant was late. The jurors talked during the trial. The judge declared the case to be a travesty of justice. ____________________________________
3. Most of my friends' mothers seemed ordinary mine, however did such bizarre things in speaking to strangers in the supermarket and spraying the dead tree in front of the house green. __________________
4. Searching students' lockers without permission in considered by some to be an infringement of students rights._________________________
5. Because Einstain's handwriting was difficult to read, experts were required to decipher his notes. ___________________________

W internecie znalazłem takie coś:
http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-context-clues.html

Dobrze rozumiem, że wystarczy wybrać który wyraz pasuję do której kategorii?
Za wszelkie wskazówki jak się do tego zabrać będę wdzięczny.
w zdaniach są odniesienia do tych słów i masz się na nich skupić np.
1 explicit instructions giving us clear directions

więc jaki to jest typ context clue?
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 29 lis 2016
@zielonosiwy chodzi o explanation? Wydaję mi się, że słowo explict jest wyjaśnione wyrażeniem clear directions.
edytowany przez Carrimon85: 29 lis 2016
nie, definition - explicit instructions are those which give us clear directions
w explanation chodzi o przykłady

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie