kilka zwrotow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie,
mam kilka pytan, z gory dzieki :)

1. Sorry, ze tak dlugo nie pisalem - mozna powiedziec 'Sorry, that I haven't been writing for a long time' ??
2. Jestes zawsze mile widziany tutaj - ??? w ogole nie wiem jak to napisac.... moze 'You are always welcome here
3. Moje uczucia sa na poziomie przyjazni - 'We can be only friends '??? a moze 'My feeling to you is only on the level of friendship' ...

dzieki.. i prosze o szybka odpowiedz:)
You are always a welcome guest/visitor.
Can we be just good friends? Czy możemy być tylko przyjaciółmi (nic poza tym)
sprawdzilby ktos ?:) dziekuje

"Sorry, that I haven’t been writing for a long time but I had to think everything over and after a long time I found that we cannot be together.
I was in hope that we can try to be together but unfortunately it isn’t possible. I’m sorry for it and please don’t misunderstand me. I like you very much and you are always a welcome guest in Poland. My feeling to you is only on the level of friendship, we can be only just friends perhaps therefore that I’m immature to love. I hope, that you won’t be angry with me after reading this letter and we’ll be friends. It would be nice to me, if you come to us as you were planning.
Bye"
Jak just to nie only. Sorry ale nie chce mi się tego czytać.
+I'm sorry' (that fakultatywne) I haven't been writing (może być: ja był dał zwyczajne "haven't written") for +so long,+ but I had to think everything over*,* and after +this+ long +thought+ I +have+ found (naturalniej będzie może: I've come to believe) that we cannot be together.
I +hoped+ /"was in hope" trochę zbyt staroświeckie i patetyczne/ that we can try to be together*,* but unfortunately it isn't possible. I'm sorry for *that*, and +I wish you didn't get me wrong+. I like you very much and you are always a welcome guest in Poland. My feeling to you +,however,+ +does not go beyond+ friendship. We can only +be+ friends. +It's probably because+ I'm +not yet mature enough+ to love +somebody+. I hope that you won't be angry with me after reading this letter and *that* we'll still be friends. It would be +really+ nice to me if you +would+ come to us as you *had been* planning.