małe korekty...??

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Kurde cały dzień niemalże to pisałem..można prosić o sprawdzenie, byłbym dozgonnie dżwięczny:DD

The 20th-century has focused its artistic attention on progressive modernism, to the extent that conservative modernism has been neglected and, indeed, derided as an art form.
The so-called academic painters of the 19th century believed themselves to be doing their part to improve the world in presenting images that contain or reflect good conservative moral values, examples of virtuous behaviour, of inspiring Christian sentiment, and of the sort of righteous conduct and noble sacrifice that would serve as an appropriate model toward which we should all aspire to emulate.

The new world order reflected in academic modernism was seen by the progressives as merely supportive of the status quo and offered a future that was little more than a perpetuation of the present. The conservatives wished to maintain existing institutions and preferred gradual development over radical change. The progressives, on the other hand, were critical of institutions, both political and religious, as restrictive of individual liberty. Progressives placed their faith in the goodness of mankind, a goodness which they believed, starting with Rouseau in the 18th century, had become corrupted by such things as the growth of cities. Others would argue that man had been turned into vicious, competitive animal by capitalism, the corrosive inhumanity of which was plain to see in the blighted landscape of the industrial revolution.
Rousseau had glorified Nature, and a number of modernists idealised the country life. Thomas Jefferson lived in the country close to nature and desired that the United States be entirely a farming economy; he characterized cities as "ulcers on the body politic."
In contrast to conservative modernism, which remained fettered to old ideas and which tended to support the status quo, progressive modernism adopted an antagonistic position towards society and its established institutions. In one way or another it challenged all authority in the name of freedom and, intentionally or not, affronted conservative bourgeois values.

Generally speaking, progressive modernism tended to concern itself with political and social issues, addressing aspects of contemporary society, especially in its poorer ranks, that an increasingly complacent middle class, once they had achieved a satisfactory level of comfort for themselves, preferred to ignore.
to the extent - to the extend

progressves - nie wiem co to
to concern itself with political - to deal with political, to be concerned about

Bez obrazy, ale nie wyobrażam sobie aby ktos mógł zrozumieć ten tekst. Te trzy fragmenty wypisane powyżej można błoby poprawić według podanego przykładu, ale i tak tekst jest kompletnie niejasny.
Sorry, czytam i poprawiam wiele esejów, ale to oceniłabym na poniżej pass level. Tekst jest pogmatwany, zdania sztucznie wydłużane, budowane bez klucza.
Poprawny tekst składa się z paragrafów, paragrafy ze zdań, a zdania z treści.Nie odnajduje paragrafów napisanych poprawnie ( topic sentence, elaborating details). Nie wiem o czym ten tekst jest.
Po co to piszesz? Jaki cel ma ten tekst? Chyba tłumaczyany jest z polskiego na angielski ze słownikiem. Nie umiem tego poprawić.
http://witcombe.sbc.edu/modernism/artsake.html

Bez komentarza.
Podziwiam
no no nieładnie - ktoś się za mnie podszywa
PLAGIAT - nie ma co podziwiać..buuu
I think that's rubbish - it's phoney!!
No one would be alble to correct it!!!
AND MR> MG tat's not my work (essay)
I'm not inclinate to copy ohers texts.
"PLAGIAT - nie ma co podziwiać"

Jestes pewny, ze podziw dotyczyl merix'a?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa