opis miejsca :(

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze mi powiedziec co zrobilam zle w tym opisie i czy moge dodac jeszce cos ciekawego do tego opisu?

Place, I have gone who to description his Egypt. Egypt is very old civilization. She arose 3100 years ago. Antique Romans chose this country on place entertain and refreshment. Egypt was dream of emperors and kings by thousand years. Egypt it charming and beautiful place. There are a lot of pyramids. They are huge and amazing! Pyramids are very old tombs for pharaohs. It is a great place to visit. Interesting things to see include statue of ramzes II, mosque of sultan Hassan, Egyptian museum and many others. Mosque of sultan Hassan is one of the most beautiful thing. In Egyptian museum there are a lot of antiques, sculptures and sarcophagi. Everything there is unusual and beautiful! In Egypt is very hot and sunny. Necessary is to carry away hats, sunglasses and creams with filters.
ej no prosze was...chyba jakis jezykowiec moze na to looknąć?? :(
jest kilka bledow.... zaraz poprawie....
Place, I am going to describe is Egypt. Egypt is one of the world's great civilization. Its kingdom arose circa 3200 B.C. Egypt was a dream of emperors and kings by thousands of years. It's charming and beautiful place. There are lots of fascinating pyramids. They're used as pharaos tombs. There are also interesting nailers to see like the Statue of Ramzes..... Personally, I think that Mosque of Sultan Hassan is the prittiest. In Egyptian museum there are lots of antiques, sculptures and sarcophagus. I can say everything in there is unusual and beautiful. Egypt is very hot and sunny. Wearing hats, sunglasses and cream with filters is really necessary. In spite of this, it is still worth of visiting.

ja tak bym to napisala; to- circa oznacza- srednio, okolo (uzywane jest z latami)
The place I would like to desribe in Egypt.
nie she tylko IT arose
chose this country as a place of entertainment and refreshment
We can find a lot of huge and amazing pyramids there.They are very old tombs of pharaohs
Hassan is one of the most beautiful THINGS
IT IS NECESSARY to wear hat , sunglasses and have cream with filter when you are in Egypt
duzo lepiej tylko kilka jeszcze mam zastrzezen:
... is one of the greatEST...
... and kings FOR thousands...
... It's A charming...
... I can say - to dziwne jakies zdanie, dalabym po prostu Everything is unusual and beautiful.
... worth visiting, wydaje mi sie, ze bez of
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa