takie tam teksty...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam takie dwa tekty :

They (stand) in the street,(laugh) loudly and (call) goodebye to you and to each other.Then they(get) into their cars on to the road.This (sound) a fairly simple manoeuvre,buy there is always at least one your guests who (find) it almost beyond him -wether because he (have) too much to drink-or still (learn) to drive I (not know)- but I (know) tkat it (take) him ages to get out, ang all the time we hear this engine (roar) and his friends (shout) advice

By time all your guests (go) and the road is quiet again, my family all (be) wekend up, and the children often (find) it very hard to get to sleep again.I (be) very grateful if you ( ask) your guests to leave more quietly (chyba bo nie wiem co tu sdokładnie jets napisane), and perhaps you (be able) persuade any learner drivers to come by taxi

i polecenie jest takie żeby wstawić odpowiedni czas. ja nie wiem, ale wydaje mi się że te teksty nie są na tyle jednoznacze by pasował tylko jeden czas... one są jakieś dziwne... niby proste, ale... no właśnie. nie wiem co z tym zrobic... a może ja mam jakieś zaśmienie...juz nie wiem...

« 

Pomoc językowa