Present Perfect

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Present Simple & Present Continuous już trochę jaśniejsze :D
Niestety Present Perfect Simple & Present Perfect Continuous chyba wciąż nie bardzo :(
Dlatego proszę teraz o wyjaśnienie tych czasów na kilku moich błędach, które popełniłam rozwiązując zadania.

1. Recently we’ve thought / been thinking of hiring a babysitter.
Dlaczego nie może być „have thought”, tylko musi być „have been thinking” ?

2. You look awful! Have you fought / been fighting again?
I tutaj niespodzinka, myślałam, że będzie „fought”, zaglądam do odpowiedzi, a tu co się okazuje?, okazuje się, że poprawna odpowiedź to „been fighting” dlaczego? :|

3. We’re spending a lot of money nowadays.
We have taken / been taking steps to modernize the assembly line.
Tu zaznaczyłam “have taken” a musi być “have been taking” ;(

4. I have to admire she has showed / been showing signs of improvement recently.
Tu ma być poprawne “has been showing”

5. Dobra to już niech będzie ostatni przykład, chociaż mam tu więcej takich błędnych, których nie rozumiem, ale mam nadzieję, że jak zrozumiem tych pięć , to reszta też stanie się jaśniejsza ;)
-Something odd has showed / been showing here lately.
Oczywiście poprawny jest P.P. Continuous , a ja znowu zaznaczyłam P.P. Simple
-We have been seeing / seen some strange lorries moving in and out of the premises.
A tutaj jest poprawne “seen” ;|.

?
Proszę o porady :)
Dziekuje ;)
Pozdrawiam :)
Matka Chrzestna :D
We have been seen some strange lorries moving in and out of the premises.

A to nie jest przypadkiem strona bierna? :)
We have been seeing some strange lorries moving in anf out od the premises. A jak chcesz użyć P.P.S to raczej tak: Strange lorries have been seen....bla bla bla
We have been seen jest niepoprawne.

Musie być albo "We have seen....." albo "Lately, we have been seeing...." (lately może być na końcu lub na początku).

Ja tu kiedys pisalam kiedy się używa pp continous tylko mi ta stronka strasznie wolno dziś chodzi i nie wiem czy bedę mieć cierpliwość szukać. Jakbys szukala to albo present perfect continous albo present perfect progressive, bo juz nie pamiętam jak go nazywalam.
w 1 masz ze oni myśleli o zatrudnieniu babysitter( myśleli o tym w danej chwili o czym świadczy np. 'recently') więc powinno być P.P.C
Jeżeli mówimy ogólnie o przemyśleniach np. I've thought it was your idea..bla bla bla (czyli ogólne przemyślenie, opinia itp itd.)

w 2 ma być been fighting ponieważ koncentrujesz sie na samej czynności i skutkach spowodowanych tą walką(gościu wygląda okropnie, zapewne ma złamany nos because he has been fighting).He looks awful because he has been fighting(walczył czyli continuous)
to 3 to nawet było podchwytliwe ale moze chodzi o to ze tam jest w poprzednim zdaniu "nowdays" czyli w dzisiejszych czasach no i moze dlatego ma być później P.P.C ponieważ we are still taking steps....
We have been taking steps (zaczeliśmy w przeszłości i nadal to robimy).
Zresztą ja tak to pojmuje:P
>1. Recently we've thought / been thinking of hiring a babysitter.

Recently we've thought of hiring a babysitter.
means
"Recently we've come up with the idea of hiring a babysitter." The emphasis is on the accomplishment of coming up with the idea.

Recently we've been thinking of hiring a babysitter.
That means "Recently we've been entertaining the idea of hiring a babysitter." The emphasis is on the activity of thinking (about hiring a babysitter).

>2. You look awful! Have you fought / been fighting again?

You look awful! Have you been fighting again? The activity of fighting is in focus; bruises and torn clothes, for example, are typical signs of that activity.

Have you fought him again? It stresses the (questionable?) accomplishment. The completed event, not the activity itself, is focused on.

>3. We're spending a lot of money nowadays.
>We have taken / been taking steps to modernize the assembly line.

We have taken steps to modernize the assembly line and we have built new warehousing facilities (accomplishments). Now we are upgrading the R&D building.

We have been taking steps to modernize the assembly line. The activity is in focus; it doesn’t matter whether the modernization has been completed.

Look for the same activity-vs.-accomplishment/result distinction in the remaining examples.
>>3. We're spending a lot of money nowadays.
>>We have taken / been taking steps to modernize the assembly line.
>
>We have taken steps to modernize the assembly line and we have built
>new warehousing facilities (accomplishments). Now we are upgrading the
>R&D building.
>
>We have been taking steps to modernize the assembly line. The
>activity is in focus; it doesn't matter whether the modernization has
>been completed.

Dodam:
'we have taken steps' oznacza, ze ta modernizacja jest zakonczona, czyli juz nikt nie wydaje na to pieniedzy, w zwiazku z czym nie mozna powiedziec "we're spending money". Stad, w tym kontekscie pasuje tylko "we've been taking steps..."
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.