poprawka:D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir or Madame,
I am writing to complain about the Center 2K in which I have enrolled on weekly classes for the advanced swimmers. I saw your leaflet on the internet which was really impressive. However, not everything as in the leaflet is consistently the same.

First of all, it was written that the classes will begin in every Monday and Thursday at 6 p.m but twice we started twenty minutes later. It is a proof that the staff is irresponsible and didn't take us seriously. The instructors were also inexperienced because they weren't able to answer at my questions.

Furthermore, they were rude and treated me badly. Next, the life-saving option was not available. There was a group of twenty noisy school children last week. The next propblem that arose was that I could not have the swimming-pool for myself, although I paid for it.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the local leisure centre. For me, that has had a good opinion but now I'm really dissapointed. I demand receiving a full explanation in writing and refund for extra costs from you. Otherwise I will take a legal action and retreat my membership card.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
Kate Brown

poprawcie!! - jak możecie (I'm run out of time):DD
kto sie tego podejmie?
Come people!! Let's take a look at it.....Please!!
Come on people!!!*

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa