Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawę poniższego tekstu. Z góry dziękuję i serdecznie pozdrawiam.

The Internet

In my opinion the Internet is one of the most useful inventions of our times. The Internet, it’s an international network of computers, which includes: electronic mail, the world wide web and also discussion groups. Today the Internet is one of the most powerful tools throughout the world. The Internet is a collection of various services and resources. Internet is an International Database of information where be possible find whatever is possible to imagine. The only limit is imagination! On the Internet is a lot of helpful information and also many programs, games, and of different useful additions. The Internet permits also to develop own interests and hobby, thanks to numerous discussion groups. It is possible there to share knowledge and experiencing to the given subject or to learn of something new. Using the Internet is giving the possibility of the contact with people from entire world with the use of the electronic mail and online messengers. It is at present fastest probably prepare for the contact with family and familiar.
I very often use the Internet. He serve me mainly to science, but in the free time also to the play and entertainment. I spend 3 hours on the Internet every day. I most often search the definition in online encyclopedias, of different scientific materials useful later at school and I talk to friends with the use of online messengers of the type gadu-gadu and skype. I often visit web portals. I read the interesting knowledge of entire world, sports and automotive articles there. I am also a regular guest of online forums where I grope an answer to my questions and sometimes alone I am helping different. I sometimes also play computer games with friends via the network. The Internet is for me perfect place to boredom.
I think that buying things on the Internet it’s an excellent idea. The on-line shopping assure comfort, speed and lower prices without going out of the house. Be necessary enter only on website, to see the catalogue of products, to choose interesting us thing and to wait for the courier with the parcel. I very often use the shopping on the Internet, peculiarly on online auctions for example Allegro and Ebay. It is certain undoubtedly the risk but I are content from my current shopping. I most often buy the electronic appliance because they are very cheaper on the Internet.
An Internet is a valuable source of knowledge and entertainment where everyone can find something for himself. I know it very wellas of many years' standing the netizen and I encourage all unconvinced to getting to know this magic world.