jak to napisac ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich !
mam do przygotowania wypowiedz na podstawie tych pytan Say something about the thing you lost. how did it happend? where did you lost it ? what did it look like ? did you find it ? czy ktos pomogl by mi to napisac ?? z gory dziekuje
The other night I was doing some shopping at Sainsbury's. I took a few bottles of Pepsi and some crisps. When I was at the checkout to pay for my shopping I noticed that I had lost my gold card. I was trying to explain to the manager of the store what was going on. I described the card to her saying that the only distinctive feature on it was a photograph of me with Ronaldinho by my side! While I was talking to her, a young boy came up to us with a plastic thing in his left hand. That was my gold card! I asked him where he had found it and he told me that it was lying on the floor under the counter with the lotto game. It was then that I remembered choosing lotto numbers and paying for the tickets. I thanked him and bought him a pack of sweets in return for his help.
That was my gold card! I asked him where he had found it and he told me that it *was lying* on the floor under

had been lying ?
wielkie dzieki
You're right, bednar - according to the rules of reported speech, there should have been the past perfect continuous used. Thanks for having pointed that out.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa