HELP ME: (

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
POMOZCIE MI :( POTRZEBUJE TEGO NA PONIEDZIALEK TYLE ZE JUTRO WYJEZDZAM>>>:( PLX:( helP MEEEEEEEEE:( =* ;(

My room isn't very big. It has about 17 square meters. It's yellow wallpaper and I love stay in it. I have blue furniture and a lot of Winnie the Pooh sticker on them. I have a carpet with Winnie the Pooh too! It's blue and there is a pig with the bear sitting and ridding. In my room I doesn't have any flours. I like my net curtain, It is beige and it's very clean. I like looking at threes under the window.
On my big blue table stay a lot of books and computer. I have to do my homework with computer so it's always included. I'm sleeping on a big bed, it's stay near the door. I have four puzzle on the walls and one picture( from my godmother husband )
I love sitting on my comfortable bed and reading books, when wind is going inside the room. I have radio on the left wall and aquarium on the right. I hate tidy my room, but u have to do this when somebody visit me. I have blue door and 3 big photos of my favorite footballer.