prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My mother's car is a family saloon. In front it is red bonnet with windscreen. in the windscreen are two windshield wiper. car supply with five wheels. Four wheels is designed for driving and fifth is located in trunk. wheels have silver hub-caps. Inside car have redly-black covering. Car have two seats in front and three pleaces in the back. Every pleaces have got seatbelt. In front is pleace for driver opposite is steering wfeel and central panel. wear steering wheel is situated ignition and under it is cluth, brake and accelerator. On the right sedi is glara comportment. At the rear view mirrow is huny small mascot.Car is comfortable and functional for my familly.
poprawione:

>My mother's car is a family saloon. In front it is red bonnet with
>windscreen. in the windscreen THERE are two windshield wiperS. car IS SUPPLIED
>with five wheels. Four wheels ARE designed(? zaprojektowane by jeździć to chyba nie do końca trafne określenie :P?) for driving and fifth is
>located in trunk. wheels have silver hub-caps. Inside THE car THERE IS
>redly-black covering. IN THE Car THERE ARE two seats in front and three PLACED in
>the back. Every PLACE HAS got A seatbelt. In front THERE is A PLACE for
>driver, IN FRONT OF IT THERE is A steering wheel and central panel. UNDER steering
>wheel ignition is situated and under it THERE is A cluth, brake and
>accelerator. On the right sedi is glara comportment (a to zdanie to po jakiemu jest???). At the BACK WINDSCREEN THERE
>is FUNNY small mascot.Car is comfortable and functional for my
>familly.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Szkoły językowe