Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie ;) wazne ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
temat:nieznane miejsce, które poleciłbyć swoim znajomym.

Tymów is a small charming village near the Radom.It can't be ignored even by the most demanding visitors.Everyone who were there says that this is the most fabulous place on the world.I would like to show people how wonderful can be a small village in west Poland.
I go to Tymów from childhood because my grandmother lives here.It is set among a huge clear forest.There a lot of mushrooms,bluberries,raspberries and wild strawberries.There is a small lake too and in summer people go there and they swimming in clear, refreshing water.Some people (łowią ryby).
In the middle of the village there is an old church withbeautiful stained glasses.
Tymów has about 100 villagers.It is like a huge family-they all know yourselves.They are friends and when someone has a problem they try to help him.People in Tymów are cheerful and extrovert.In free time they like going to the forest and pick up mshrooms and bluberries.They love spending time outdoors.
There a lot of animals:cats,dogs,ducks,pigs,turkeys,horses.
Tymów has a wonderful,traditional buildings.Houses are huge and familiar.Everyone has a lovely garden with variety of flowers and friuts which smells incredibly delightful.
All things considered Tymów is a fantastic and interesting place.I can troughly recommendthis village everyone who need a calm and a silence and who loves nature.I'm sure that If you go there you woldn't like to come back.
Tymów is a small charming village near [the] Radom. It can't be ignored even by the most demanding visitors. Everyone who [were]WAS/HAS BEEN there says that this is the most fabulous place [on]IN the world. I would like to show people how wonderful can [be] a small village in westERN Poland BE.
I [go]HAVE BEEN GOING to Tymów [from]SINCE childhood because my grandmother lives here. It is set among a huge clear forest. CO TO ZNACZY "CLEAR FOREST?" There a lot of mushrooms, bluEberries, raspberries
and wild strawberries. There is a small lake too and in summer people go there [and they]TO swimm[ing] in clear, refreshing water. Some people (łowią ryby)FISH.
In the middle of the village there is an old church with beautiful stained-glass[es] WINDOWS.
Tymów has about 100 [villagers]INHABITANTS. It is like a huge family-they all know [yourselves]THEMSELVES. They are friends and when someone has a problem they try to help [him]EACH OTHER. People in Tymów are cheerful and [extrovert]SOCIABLE. In THEIR free time they like going to the forest and pick [up] mAshrooms and bluEberries. They love spending time outdoors.
There a lot of animals: cats, dogs, ducks, pigs, turkeys AND horses.

Tymów has [a] wonderful, traditional buildings. Houses are huge and familiar. CO CHCESZ POWIEDZIEC PRZEZ "HOUSES ARE FAMILIAR?" Everyone has a lovely garden with variety of flowers and friutsFRUITS which smell incredibly delightful.
All things considered Tymów is a fantastic and interesting place. I can [troughly] HIGHLY recommend this village TO everyone who needS a calm and a silence and who loves nature. I'm sure that If you go there you woldn'tWOULDN'T like to [come back]LEAVE.
Fruit...
swim....
wiecej mi sie nie chce poprawiac...
what's wrong with "fruits"?
Nothing. But in basic grammar, fruit is singular.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.