proszę o sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zdaję sobie sprawę, że tekstu jest dość sporo. Powinien być napisany w miarę dobrze, proszę tylko o przejrzenie :) Dziękuję z góry.

Young, greeneyed man read out the words and tore page, full of his writting, into small pieces. He tousled his brown hair, turned on the TV and walked up to the window. He looked around. The weather was clearing up. But it wasn’t made him happier. In last days he was a bundle of nerves. When he signed this contract he has thought this will be an easy work. He was an unkown writer and this book seemed to be a big step in his career. But now it turned out to be a tough nut to crack.
‘Police has cought three of five criminals’ chirped blonde woman with perfectly stylized hair in pink suit from the ‘talking box’. ‘They’re being suspected of smuggling...’
He switched off the TV and called from his mobile to somebody.
‘Hello’ he said ‘could you put off the date of deadline...about three months? I’m not sure if I’ll manage to end my book. I can’t make up my mind...I don’t know why.’
‘I don't give a toss that you are tired or you’ve got problems. Everyone has got them! You are supposed to finish it at agreed time! And it’s my final word’.
‘But...’ joung writer said slowly ‘Yeah, I know that my future depends on success of this book but I must have more time to focus on it!’
As answer he heard olny beep.

He cuddled up to his brown big labrador and took jacket. James – because it was his name – buttoned up because it was quite windy and went with dog for a long walk. He would chill out, because he was on the verge of tears. He took its to the coastline, started to walking ahead and he didn’t look where he is going. After some hours of ceaseless walking he would to relax. He found a bench and sat on it. It was on the cliff and from there was a beautyfull view on the quiet sea with no waves. A lots of seagulls were flew above sandy, unguarded beach. They were silently croak and search for something to eat. He wish he was a seagull. They have so quiet life. In his childhood he had belived that he can touch the sky. He would fly like a birds with this mysterious, marvellous azure space on the background. But now...nowadays he knew that he’s only unknow young man with big problems. James walked down on beach, took the stone and thrown it far, far away into heart of see. He took the pencil and sheet of papper and tried to write something to his book. But he hadn’t got any good ideas. He started to write what he had got on mind, but when he looked on it twice everything seemed to be boring, senseless incoherent gathering of words.
‘Nobody will buy this’ – he though and crossed it out.
He unleashed his dog, and went back to the banch.

(Jedno pytanie: Jak napisać 'zastał'? Że 'zastał tam kogoś'...bo brakuje mi czasownika :) )

Bardzo dziękuję i zarazem przepraszam za problem :)
Young, greened GREEN EYED man read out the words and tore A page, full of his writting WRITING, into small pieces. He tousled his brown hair, turned on the TV and walked up to the window. He looked around. The weather was clearing up. But it [wasn't made] DIDN'T MAKE him happier. [In last days]LATELY/RECENTLY he was a bundle of nerves. When he HAD signed this contract he [has] thought this [will]WOULD be an easy work. He was an unkownUNKNOWN writer and this book seemed to be a big step in his career. But now it turned out to be a tough nut to crack.
'Police has cought CAUGHT three of five criminals' chirped blonde BLOND woman with perfectly stylized hair in A pink suit from the 'talking box'. 'They're being suspected of smuggling...'
He switched off the TV and called [from his mobile to] somebody ON HIS MOBILE.
'Hello' he said 'could you put off the date of THE deadline...about three months? I'm not sure if I'll manage to end my book. I can't make up my mind...I don't know why.'
'I don't give a toss that you are tired or you've got problems. Everyone has got them! You are supposed to finish it atON agreed time! And it's my final word'.
'But...' joungYOUNG writer said slowly 'Yeah, I know that my future depends on THE success of this book but I must have more time to focus on it!'
As/FOR AN answer he heard olnyONLY A beep. FOR IS BETTER; AS IS ACCEPTABLE

He cuddled [up to] his brown big labradorLabrador CAPITAL LET. and took A jacket. James - because it was his name - buttoned up because it was quite windy and went with THE dog for a long walk. He would chill out, because he was on the verge of tears. He took [its] IT to the coastline, started to walk[ing] ahead and he didn't look where he [is]WAS going. After some hours of ceaseless walking he [would]WANTED to relax. He found a bench and sat on it. It was on theA cliff and from there was a beautyfullBEAUTIFUL view [on]OF theA quiet sea with no waves. [A lots] A LOT/LOTS of seagulls [were] flew above THE sandy, unguarded beach. They [were] silently [croak]COOED: USUALLY WE SAY THAT SEAGULLS CRY BUT IF YOU USED "SILENTLY" THEN COO IS ACCEPTABLE and searchED for something to eat. He wishED he [was]HAD BEEN a seagull. They have so quiet life. In his childhood he had belivedBELIEVED that he canCOULD touch the sky. He would fly like a bird with this mysterious, marvellous azure space onIN the background. But now[...nowadays UNNECESSARY] he knew that he['s]WAS [only]JUST AN unknowUNKNOWN young man with big problems. James walked down on THE beach, took [the]A stone and thrownTHREW it far, far away into THE heart of THE see. He took the pencil and A sheet of papperPAPER and tried to write something [to]FOR his book. But he [hadn't] DIDN'T HAVE [got] any good ideas. He started to write what he had got on HIS mind, but when he looked on it twice everything seemed to be A boring, senseless incoherent gathering of words.
'Nobody will buy this' - he though and crossed it out.
He unleashed his dog, and went back to the banch.BENCH
MASZ PROBLEM Z RODZAJNIKAMI. POZA TYM NOT BAD AT ALL!

(Jedno pytanie: Jak napisać 'zastał'? Że 'zastał tam kogoś'...bo brakuje mi czasownika :) )
FOUND, CAME UPON, DISCOUVERED
Bardzo, bardzo, bardzo dziękuję :*
nie ma za co. a ostatnie slowo powinno byc oczywiscie "discovered". za czesto pisze do kumpla w Vancouver i dlatego LOL.
Jak byś tu był i nie miał mnie dość to zapraszam do posta 'już nie w czerwonym swetrze' :)

« 

Pomoc językowa