bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie tekstu!!to bardzo wazn

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Job description:

- promotion of services and products
- presentation of services and products
- consumer service
- giving information about services, products and firm

Miss Anna performed one's duties lub discharged of duties good and conscientiously.
Miss Anna is responsible, organized, trust worthy, activity, good at dealing with people, and excellent team work quick learner, open to others and optimist.
She possess good communication and strong interpersonal skills.I am sure that she is person who will cope with many entrusting the Task.
She is good and honest worker.
dzieki:)
Troszeczke zmienilam:
Job description:
(Trzeba napisac jak dlugo ta praca byla i w jakiej branzy)
Presentation and promotion of goods and services.
Consumer service (jakie np???)
Giving ('giving' nie jest slowem ktore powinno byc tutaj uzyte') lepiej 'Informing potential customers about the services and products provided by the firm'

Miss Anna always performed HER duties to the best of her abilities.
Miss Anna is a conscientious, responsible, well-organized and trustworthy person, (activity- co to znaczy?), good at interacting with people. She is an excellent team player, is a positive optimist and a quick learner.
She possesses good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
I am sure that Miss Anna is able to cope with any tasks assigned to her and I can strongly recommend her for any work, where trustworthiness and consciousness play an important part.
jestem Ci bardzo wdzieczna!!!!!!
dziekuje
verina
Mam jeszcze pytanie czy dobrze prztlumaczylam "agencja promocyjna" PROMOTIONS AGENCY?
dziekuje
verina
sorki - zauwazylam 'byka'
tam powinno byc 'conscientiousness' - przepraszam.
promotions agency - jest ok.
czesc mozesz mi sprawidzic na forum nauka tłumaczonko i zdanko do tłumaczenia...plizka to wazne:) odp..pap
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa