prosze bardzo o sprawdzenie krótkiego listu!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi,
Thanks for your mail.It was a nice suprise to hear from you.I'm sorry I haven't answered earlier but I was really busy with my school.It's high time I started studying more.I have to decide whether or not I'd like to continue art education.Its very hard to make a decision,and I'm completely lost right now.Well,I don't know...I am still in two minds about studies.
The rest of my stay in england passed by very quickly.I can't even remember now, what have I done in my last summers days.
It has been a long time since we were last in contact but do I feel disapointed? Oh, Shall I? I'm not dissapiointed because I didn't expext too much.Again it was very kind of you to write.
I’m generally feeling just great.I'm crazy about streetart now.I'm very keen on makeing stencils and stikers.That's probably the only exciting thing that I really can do at the moment.
I'm really impressed of people who study medicine.I can't even stand the look of a blood,it makes me fell sick.heh,i'm sure you might see some AMAZING things in a hospital...
I won't write anything about our age difference.Aymen,you needn't worry about such things;).
Hope you are happy and doing well!
That's all for now,
stay in touch,
all the best,
My apologies if my english is a bit rusty, I hope you understand the intention of the message.
moze znajdzie sie ktos komu sie bardzo nudzi i sprawdzi mi ten liscik
proszeeeee...

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa