PLIZZZ krotki opis do poprawienia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The object I’m going to describe is situated on ww the city’s square, in a place often much frequented by people. We can notice a strange as well as fascinating spatial composition consisted ww of 6 hemispheres and some cylinders. All the elements are made of steel. Each hemisphere is welded to about 1 meter long pipe.sp I suppose that the cylinders are situated at the angle of 90o degrees. l In the centre of the sculpture there is a cube which connecting g all √pieces together. These components are shiny like a mirror, because the sunbeams penetrating through √trees’ branches create the natural lighting of √carving. People can see one’s ww reflection. In my view the artist created a very remarkable composition uniting √hard moulding as well as we √ smoothly polished surface. The object has about three meters height ss/ww and is very heavy. It stands on a pedestal in a shape of parallelepiped which is made of concrete. The basis is over a half meter high. This sculpture states an example of a modern art which harmonizes well with the architecture of the city e.gsp/ww with the building which has many windows divided into squares. Nearby we see parking places for bicycles and some people.
In my opinion, √artist creating this object sought his forms ss of expression in abstract forms, most anyway various ss. He added to traditional three dimensions of the sculpture (width, height, depth)√ fourth dimension: time, needed to encircle by observer. l/g Then it exposes gradually wo its beauty. The creator left the recepient sp a possibility g/ww of interpretation. This spatial composition reminds me a model we of √chemical compound. I think that sculpture is marvellous. I prefer such kind of art. It is incredible that hooligans commited such act of vandalism.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa