ChEck ThIs OuT=>

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
HEJ. Proszę spr. mi to. Z góry thx:
E: Caroline. How look like your last New Year's Eve and New Year?
Z: I spended this time with my parents and two brothers. We were in a ball-room in Cracow. We were dressed in royal attire and we were dancing all night. It was a full of food at our's disposal.
E: What was happend on this entertainment?
Z: Suddenly, when everybody were dancing king of England was wishing us rare old time. Unfortunately she wasn’t with us. She was talking of a camera.
E: In which way this party ended?
Z: We got the plastic regalia late this party. It was delicious!
E: Caroline, how did you spend your last New Year Eve?
Z: I went with my parents and two brothers to the one of balls room in Kraków.
E: Did you have any special clothes? Maybe you were dressing as a queen?
Z: Hehe yes. How do you know?
E: Well, you mentioned a ball room and as far as I know they require special dressing on such occasions, no?
Z: Ok, you got me! I was dressed as a queen, what's more we all lokked as if we were a royal family.
E: Wow! You all must've looked great, I suppose.
Z: It wasn't only great the dress we wore but the place and food there as well.
You know, I was eating like a mad and once I started I couldn't stop:). A vast array of dishes, cookies, sea food even, gosh it was too much to eat.
E: So, did you dance a bit or just were eating all the time?
Z: Oh no, I was dancing..suprisingly, the more I ate the better dance I had, a lot of breaks between dishes made me feel light and dancing was a pleasure, too.
E: It looks you had a fabulous time indeed. Tell me, what was next?
Z: It's funny you know, while dancing a King appeared and took me well, can't tell:)
E: Where, please tell me?
Z: To a different world:D It was like a dream. I couldn't believe it was happening to me, I must tell you that place was like a fairytale..
E: Oh, your description make me feel wonderful. Anyway, I have to go now. Take care Zanet
Z: Bye bye Lucy

Mozna cos jeszcze pokombinowac :D
oki dzięki. fajnie to zmieniłeś/ aś... tyle że to miała być rozm. z ciocią u której spędze tegoroczny sylwester ;) narka
hhehe to nie wiedzialem :) Może masz fajna ciocie to nauczyciel zrozumie:D
No to kombinuje
Z: I went with my parents and two brothers to 'the one of' ONE OF THE 'balls' BALL roomS in Kraków.
E: Maybe you 'were dressing' DRESSED UP AS a queen?
E: Well, you mentioned a ball room and as far as I know they require
special 'dressing' DRESSES on such occasions, no?
Z: ..what's more we all 'lokked' LOOKED as if we were a royal family.
Z: It wasn't 'only great the dress we wore' ONLY THE DRESS THAT WE WORE THAT WAS GREAT but the place and food there as well.
..I was eating like 'a' (BEZ 'A') mad and once I started...
E: So, did you dance a bit or 'just were eating' WERE YOU JUST EATING all the time?
Z: suprisingly, the more I ate the better I danceD
I had, a lot of breaks between dishes WHICH made me feel light and dancing
was a pleasure, too.
E: It looks LIKE you had a fabulous time indeed. Tell me, what 'was' HAPPENED next?
D It was like a dream. I couldn't believe 'it' WHAT was happening to me, I must tell you that THAT place was like a fairytale..
E: Oh, your description makeS me feel wonderful.
Zanet (to chyba po polsku) - Janette

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa