abstract pracy :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, to jest abstract mojego research paper. Bardzo proszę o poprawę błędów (nie jestem pewna czy "which" w "systems, which differ significantly in their result" odnosi sie do tego do czego ma się odnosić) o sugestie - co może poprawić, żeby było bardziej academic, i czy w ogóle czytając to rzeczywiście wiadomo o czym jest praca. DZIĘKI :)

The purpose of this research is to compare the students’ cognitive and social development in the Montessori and traditional systems of education. By comparing these two systems, I answer to the question to what extent the hypothesis that Montessori school has greater benefits for the students’ social and academic development than traditional school is true. Both schools are described in terms of their origins, educational philosophy and methodology which includes such components as the role of the teacher and students, the forms of organisation, teaching aids, teaching methods and the forms of evaluation. The comparison consits of two stages. The first stage is a comparison of the two schools in terms of methodology and is accompanied by reflections on why Montessori school may be considered as having greater benefits for the students’ social and academic development. The second stage is a description and an analysis of the two most recent empirical studies comparing children’s performance in both educational systems, which differ significantly in their results. Some methodological, instrumental or procedural flaws in both studies prevented giving an unequivocal answer to the research question. Having considered the significance of each of these flaws, however, it has been concluded that Montessori school may have greater benefits for the students’ social development and equal or slightly greater benefits for the students’ cognitive development. Nevertheless, due to the mixed results of the studies, a superiority of Montessori school over traditional school is not well-supported and, therefore, it is suggested that more accurate and reliable research be conducted.
...the students' (dlaczego apostr po students?) cognitive...
By comparing these two systems, I (will endeavour to seek an) answer to the question AS to what extent the hypothesis that THE Montessori school....(chyba masz na mysli teaching/tutoring within the Montessori school, nie szkola jako budynek)
Both (types of) schools are described in terms of their origins, educational philosophy and methodology. THIS includes such components as...
The 'comparison' (moze lepiej.. the study) consiSts of two stages. The first stage is a comparison of the two schools in terms of methodology. THIS is accompanied by reflections (mozna tez conclusions as to why...)on why THE Montessori school may be..
Some methodological, instrumental or procedural flaws (such as.....) in both studies prevented ...
Having considered the significance of each of these flaws, however, it
has been concluded (based on what?) that Montessori school...(Tutaj nie podalas ani jednego argumentu dlaczego tak myslisz)
Nevertheless, due to the mixed results (na czym to jest oparte?) of the studies, a superiority of (tutaj brakuje the teaching? within the) Montessori school over traditional school is not well-supported and, therefore, it is suggested that more accurate and...
>...the students' (dlaczego apostr po students?) cognitive...
Mnie sie wydaje, ze kierujac sie czysta teoria, ten apostrof moglby tam zostac.
Jako dopelniacz saxonski, precyzuje nam , ze chodzi o rozwoj (kogo czego?) tych studentow. A ze 'students' to lmn, to apostrof na koncu, ale jestem pewna, ze wiesz jak to dziala.
Chociaz szczerze mowiac, w jezyku codziennym, prosto z zycia wzietym, malo Anglikow go uzywa i to zdanie i tak brzmi jasno i bez apostrofu.
dzięki:) doceniam pomoc
tez jestem za
students' congitive costam, bez 'the'
tak, bez the
jeszcze raz ja ;)

mam pyt: czy zaciekawil Was abstract na tyle, że chcielibyście przeczytać calą pracę?

jeżeli tak, to mogę to umożliwić ;)

a tak naprawdę, to po prostu szukam kogoś, kto chcialby i moglby przeczytać i sprawdzić moją pracę... nigdy o taką wielką przyslugę nie prosilam i zdaję sobie sprawę, że może to być za dużo

w każdym razie ucieszę się jak ktoś się zgodzi :)
ok, w zasadzie to już nieważne
mam kolejną prośbę, obiecuję, że już ostatnią na ten temat

Przeczytawszy abstract, jakie pytania zadalibyście osobie, która prezentuje pracę? (mogą być in English) Powiedzmy, że znacie więcej szczególów na temat tych dwóch badań (kto, kiedy, jak).

Co wymyślilam:
Co bylo najtrudniejsze/najlatwiesze w pisaniu pracy?
Czy praca zmienila Pani stosunek do szkoly Montessori?
Dlaczego wybrala Pani tylko dwa badania oceniające efektywność szkoly Montessori?
Czy praca (wnioski) wplynęla w jakiś sposób na ta jak będzie Pani w przyszlości nauczać?
Czy chce Pani w przyszlości uczyć w szkole Montessori?
Czy wprowadzilaby Pani elementy programu MOntessori do szkoly tradycyjnej?
może jeszcze jakieś bardziej oczywiste pytania??

dzięki z góry
może takie niekoniecznie z treści..
zapomnialam o standardowym:"Dlaczego wybrala Pani taki temat" ;)
up
up
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.