prosze o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
pisałam na forum sprawdzanie... ale nikt mi nie pomógł :( tak więc zwracam się z prośbą do was.. czy mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić i ewentualnie poprawić błędy ?
bardzo mi na tym zależy.

Dear Tom,
Thanks for your letter. How are you ? I hope you are well. I'm sorry I haven't written for so long. You asked me if I can spend time in France with you ? Thas is very kind of you, but I can't. Sorry, but I've got to stay at home. First of all, my parents went in montains. I must look after my house. Secondly, my grandmother is unhealthy. She has got cought, headache and runny nose. She often sneeze. She has got a high temperature, too. It looks like she has got a cold. And would you like to spend time with me in Poland ? How about from 5 th to 20 th August ? Would you like go in Cracov ? This city is beautiful. We can go there. I promise to show you Wawel and Barbakan. We're going to the Cracov's market and Cracov's Gallery. I'm going to schow a Cracov's river - Wisła, too.
Really, this is old, beautifil city and in Wawel lived the Poland's kings.
Anyway, I have to finish now. Hope to hear from you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.

Małgosia

Przebywasz na wakacjach w Nowym Jorku. Napisz pocztówkę do kolegi z Anglii, w której:
*napiszesz co zamierzasz zwiedzić
*podasz datę powrótu do Polski
*napiszesz, co do tej pory zrobiło na tobie największe wrażenie
*poprosisz o przekazanie pozdrowień siostrze

Hi Tom,
I'm New Jork. Here is super. I'm with my mother, father and my boyfriend. We're going to visit Metropolitan Museum of Art. we're going to do the sights, too.
New York is beutiful at day, but this city is the most beautiful at the night.
Really, I was (byłam pod wrażeniem).
We're going to 15 th August come back Poland. Give my regards Kate.
Take care !

XYZ

Przebywasz na wycieczce w USA. Znalazłaś w parku porzuconą walizkę. Napisz:

*gdzie znalazłaś
*jak wygląda
*co było w środku
*kontakt do Ciebie

FOUND !

I found small, black, leather suitcase in city park in New Jork. In the middle was a green notebook and two books: 'Harry Potter' and 'Guidebook - New Jork'. Please phone after 3. p.m on 662 892 765.

i takie jedno zdanie:

nigdy nie byłam,a ni nie pracowałam w Anglii.

I never wasn't and didn't worked in England.
myszkulka-
twoj pierwszy post byl o godz 15.22 polskiego czasu (to wg mnie jest 2 godz temu)
Po pierwsze, prosze zauwazyc, ze dzisiaj jest Niedziela i nie wszyscy siedza przed komputerem 24/7 (niektorzy z nas maja rodziny, dzieci itd),
po drugie - nie mozna oczekiwac, ze jak napiszesz cos, to natychmiast ktos zdolny to odpowiedziec sie znajdzie, ludzie tutaj poprawiaja, doradzaja ale zauwaz, ze robia to ze swojej wolnej woli.
Po trzecie - pisanie ...'ale nikt mi nie pomogl' ja to czytam, ze nas dotyczy jakis obowiazek, wiem, ze tego nie mialas na mysli, ale ja to tak przeczytalam.
A teraz to poprawie-

ThIs is very kind of you, but I can't.
First of all, my parents 'went in montains' (czy to znaczy ze pojechali na holiday to the maountains?).
...my grandmother is 'unhealthy' (lepiej ILL). She has 'got' (niepotr) A cough, headache and A runny nose. She 'often sneeze' (sneezes very often). She has 'got' (niepotr) a high temperature, too. It looks like she has got a cold (mozna napisac 'flu'). 'And' (niepotrz) would you like to spend time with me in Poland? How about from THE 5th to THE 20th OF August? Would you like go 'in' TO Cracow? 'We're going' (tutaj mowisz o przyszlosci - to WE WILL GO) to the Cracov's market and Cracov's Gallery. I'm going to 'schow' SHOW YOU 'a' (niepotr) Cracov's river - 'Wisła' (przyjete jest Vistula), too.
Really, this is AN old, 'beautifil' BEAUTIFUL city and (jabym tutaj dala - Polish kings lived) in Wawel. lived the Poland's kings.
'Looking forward' (moze lepiej I look forward) to hearing from you.
-2-
We're going to visit THE Metropolitan Museum of Art.
New York is beAutiful 'at' BY day, but this city is the most beautiful at 'the' (bez the) night.
Really, I was 'astounded'.
We're 'going to 15 th August come back Poland' coming back to Poland on the 15th of August.
'Give my regards' (nie, - tutaj Best regards, jak piszesz give my regards to trzeba napisac imie)
-3-
I found A small, black, leather suitcase in city park in New Jork.
(mozna dodac Inside,)In the middle was a green...
First of all, my parents 'went in montains' (czy to znaczy ze
>pojechali na holiday to the maountains?).

chodziło mi o to:

po pierwsze. moi rodzice pojechali w góry...
z tymi pozdrowieniami to chodziło mi o to:

przekaż moje pozdrowienia swojej siostrze kasi.

czyli napisać 'Best regards for your sister Kasia' ?
'Best regards for your sister Kasia' - tak.
... 'went in montains' tutaj... My parents have gone on a holiday to the mountains...
have gone - jaki to jest czas bo już sie pogubiłam :(
i jak napisac "nigdy nie byłam i nie pracowałam w Anglii"
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa