prosze sprawdzcie mi to;/ bardzo pilne!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Christmas is a special time when my family sit together and wait for a first star. When I was young i Was always looking for presents. My mom was preparing twelwe dishes without meat. MY dad put hay under the table-cloth and stood a Christmas crib whilemy brothers and I were dressing the Christmas tree.
Before the Christmas Eve my parents' had hidden a presents when I was waiting for Santa in the next room. At 5 o'clock we're wishing each other all the best, sharing a wafer and starting the supper. Everybody loves meals which is preparing my mom. All the time we're singing a Christmas carols. Than it;s the time to opening a presents. I love doing that. Usually I am very surprised and happy.At 12 p.m. we went to Christmas midnight mass.
Two next days is a Christmas time. In that time we had a guests and spedt rest Christmas together. It's a pity that Christmas lasts so quickly.
>Christmas is a special time when my family {used to get} together and wait for
>a first star {in the sky}. When I was young, {I would} always {look} for presents. My
>mom {would prepare} twelwe dishes without meat. {My} dad {would} put hay under the
>table-cloth and stood a Christmas crib {while my} brothers and I {would dress} the Christmas tree.
>{Just before} {} Christmas Eve {supper} my {parents} {would hide} {} presents when I {would be}
>waiting for Santa in {another} room. At 5 o'clock we {would be} wishing each
>other all the best, sharing a wafer and starting the supper. Everybody
>{loved} meals which {} my mom {prepared}. All the time, we {would be} singing {}
>Christmas carols. {Then} it {was} the time to {open} {} presents. I love
>doing {this}. Usually I am very surprised and happy. At 12 p.m. we {would go}
>to {a} Christmas midnight mass.
>{The next} two days is a Christmas time {as well}. In that time we {would have}{some} guests and
>{spend the} rest {of} Christmas together. It's a pity that Christmas lasts so
>{short a time}.
.. together and wait for 'a' THE first star {in the sky}.
My mom {would prepare} 'twelwe' TWELVE dishes without meat. {My} dad {would}
put hay under the table-cloth and 'stood' STAND a Christmas crib {while my} brothers and I {would dress} the Christmas tree.
(Then} it {was} the time to {open} {THE} presents.
Usually I am very surprised (dlaczego surprised??)and happy.
At '12 p.m' (nie, tutaj musisz napisac wczesniejszy czas - nie mozecie wychodzic o 12tej, zeby byc na 12ta). we {would go} to {THE} Christmas Midnight Mass.
dziekuje ci bardzo:)
Dlaczego used to?
poniewaz juz sie nie zbieraja razem na wieczerze wigilijna
;)
>.. together and wait for 'a' THE first star {in the sky}.

terri, czy ty naprawde jestes w stanie wiedziec, ile tych gwiazd pojawi sie na niebie? Tam, gdzie jest cos juz ustalone wedlug jakiejs liczby, mozna sie odniesc do tego uzywajac liczebnikow porzadkowych z 'the'
:)
To jest ta Pierwsza konkretna Gwiazda. Musi byc "the."
engee30-
>terri, czy ty naprawde jestes w stanie wiedziec, ile tych gwiazd
pojawi sie na niebie
Tak. Bo jedna jest moja.
Mam nadzieję, że jednak się zbierają nadal :-)
>To jest ta Pierwsza konkretna Gwiazda. Musi byc "the."

racja, juz mam to - nawet mowiac o wyniku meczu pilkarskiego, np. pomiedzy ManU i Everton wszyscy [oczekuja] bramek - 'oczekuja' to najwazniejsze chyba slowo:
So, who do you think will score the first goal for ManU?

wszyscy wiemy, ze gwiazdy sie pojawia, a jedna z nich bedzie ta pierwsza, ktorej 'oczekujemy'
;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie