List !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
please moze mi ktos sprawdzic list??

Dear Kinga!
How are you? I missing for you! I'd write because I've found a new house for you. It's a perfect place for your children. It's in a really nice location. It's number 32 Beech Lane naer Deighton. It's out in the countryside but it's only about 15 minutes' drive into the centre of town. Rent its only Ł 800 a month - it's a very good price. I think.
The house is a very charming outside. House surrounding a large garden at the front and big garage.
Inside, the house is a fully- funished, and very comfortable. There are two spacious bedroom and a bathroom upstairs. Then downstairs is living room, which has a beautiful old fireplace you would expect.
I hope you are appeal to this house. If you decide of bought call this number: XXXXXXX.
Greeting for your children. Take care and write soon.
yours,
Pina
I missing 'for' (to jest niepotr) you! 'I'd write' (to co napisalas to..I would write-to nie pasuje..tutaj I AM WTRITNG) because I've found a
new house for you.
It's number 32 Beech Lane 'naer' (near) Deighton. It's out in the countryside but it's only about 15 minutes' drive into the centre of THE town. Rent 'its' IS only Ł800 a month - it's a very good price.
I think-(tak ale o czym myslisz?) .
The house is 'a' (niepotr) very charming outside. House IS surroundED BY a
large garden at the front and A big garage.
Inside, the house is 'a' (niepotr) fully- funished, and very comfortable.
There are two spacious bedroomS (l. mnoga) and a bathroom upstairs. Then
downstairs THERE is A living room, 'which has a beautiful old fireplace you
would expect'. (tutaj ..room which as you would expect has a beautiful fireplace)
I hope 'you are appeal' (Nie) to this house - cale zdanie trzeba inaczej...I hope that this house appeals to you.
If you decide 'of bought' TO BUY IT PLEASE call this number: XXXXXXX.
GreetingS for your children.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie