Proszę o pomoc w ułożeniu 10 pytań i odpowiedzi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
proszę o pomoc w ułożeniu 10 pytań oraz odpowiedzi dotyczących tekstu zamieszczonego poniżej.

"What is Serendipity?

Well, my favourite definition comes from Julius H. Comroe, a biomedical researcher.

Serendipity is looking for a needle in a haystack
and finding the Farmer's Daughter.

Dictionary compilers prefer the following the definition.

Serendipity (noun) ; a natural gift for making useful discoveries quite by accident.

The word has its roots in "The Three Princes of Serendip", a Persian story about three princes who had the knack of discovering things quite by chance.

"The Three Princes of Serendip" was published in Europe in 1557 by a Venetian, Michele Tramezzino, and eventually was translated into other languages. The British statesman Horace Walpole read the story as a child, and later coined the word serendipity in a letter dated January 28, 1754, sent to Horace Mann (envoy to Florence). Walpole wrote about learning some news quite by chance, and stated that "this discovery, indeed, is almost of that kind which I call Serendipity, a very expressive word."

He explained that this name was part of the title of a "silly fairy tale, called The Three Princes of Serendip; as their highnesses travelled, they were always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things which they were not in quest of..."

In 2000, serendipity was voted Britain’s favourite word."

Ja wykombinowałem coś takiego:

Q: Where does the word serendipity have its roots?

A: The word has its roots in "The Three Princes of Serendip", a Persian story about three princes who had the knack of discovering things quite by chance.

Proszę o pomoc.

Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

Pozdrawiam.
Idź po kolei i ułóż pytania do każdego paragrafu.

1. Jak Julius H. Comroe definiuje 'serendipity'?
2. Jak słowniki definiują 'serendipity'?
3. Kto, gdzie i kiedy wydał "The Three Princes..."?

« 

Pomoc językowa