prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Sprawdzi mi ktos rozmowki jesli napisze?
where i can see interesting places ang how long the museums are open? Can I please a telephone number to youth hostel??

I would like to know are they flight in the evening to warsaw? Can I make a reservation at tommorow evening? How much is the ticket? If I'm a student my ticket is cheaper?
where 'i' (I piszemy duza litera) can' (nie - w zdaniu pytajacym, daje sie CAN I - prosze kierowac sie wzorami pokazywanymi w podrecznikach, a nie tlumaczyc slowo w slowo z polskiego) see interesting places anD how long 'the museums are' (tutaj tez ...ARE THE museums) open?
Can I please (tutaj cos brakuje - )a telephone number to youth hostel??
I would like to know are 'they' (zle slowo - THERE) ANY flightS in the evening to warsaw?
Can I make a reservation 'at' FOR (na jutro - for tomorrow)- tommorow evening? If I'm a student 'my ticket is cheaper'? (tutaj niestety nie napisales zdania pytajacego - powinno byc ..IS MY ticket cheaper'? )
Prosze sobie to wszystko jeszcze raz przeczytac (ze zrozumieniem) bo bedziesz mial problemy w przyszlosci.
Ok dziekuje za pomoc. Sprawdzisz mi jeszcze to?

I would like to know why is the train delay? Can I take a bus to my city? Can Iget back my ticket and my money?

I would like to know when plan to Floryda leave? How much is the ticket? How long is the trip?

I would like to know how much I paid from naight and day in this hotel? What is in te room? Food is include in to price?

Can you wake up me at 5 am tommorow? What time i must leave this hotel? Radio in my room is broken.

I would like flight do Scotland because i would like meet whit my friends. What is the weather in Scotland? There are a lot o turists? How many cost one week in the Scotland and what type of house are there?

Prosze o wyrozumiałość i pomoc...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie