Poprawność językowa! PROSZE O SPRAWDZENIE :3

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opowiadanie na temat 'All in all,it was a day I will never forget.' Proszę o jak najszybszą pomoc! ;3

I'll never forget holidays one year ago. I have gone with my scout-friends for camp. In the bus I was thinkig about weather, I wanted that was warm amd nice.When we finally arrive at camp place, which didn't look so bad. Everybody was so excited and happy. After short rest we started unfloded our tents and organizing them. That take us a lot of time but it was ok.Weather looked stable and did't pretend any change,but it has become... A really huge rain felt down. Our tent was old and they did't holded out rain. Everbody runed and scremed. It was pretty funny. We strenuously patched up our 'homes' but sometimes it didn't woek. clothes, packs,camp-beds,everything eas wet, I think that everybody can't find something dry. Lot of people get sick and feel awful.On luck I did't, in fact I was so brisk than ever in my life! It such freak and odd. After two or three days everybody felt good and happy. Tents was dry and sun came back to us then fun started. We have played all days and worked hard too! Even the most boring people stop yelling and have fun with us. All in all,it was a day I will never forget.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa