Prosze o sprawdzenie..:((

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I agree with sentense that technology is making the world a better place.On the other hand is dangerous for people.
People use a technology in work.Thanks them(dzieki niej?)we can use a modern computers with many new options.They can send e mails and fax.It is easy and very fast! On the other hand people can't find a job because they don't know how serve computers.The second issue is transport. Thanks cars, plains and many other vehicles we can travel around the world.We can go somewher fastly.On the other hand travel vehicles are dangerous because it may causes crashed.In crashed die people. Cars a lots of pollutions therefore flowers and woods die.The third issue is communication.Nowadays we can't imagine live without the internet,we can find them everything.In the internet we can make a shopping, sell a car or even house.Hovewer, we can send text messages and call someone when we use a mobile phone.When we spend a lots of time on computer we can have a problem with our eyes.Also we often waste our time.When we have a free time we use a mostly internet.We meet new people.IN Tv we can watch our favourite programs.We can also listen to music on the mp3player.On the other hand we get addicted to internet.Technology is use in medicine.Thanks that many people may uleczyc? but some people can use to clone in medicine for a bad purpose.
I can't believe however technnology develop in this fast time.I am sure thet life without the new to technological utility would be much more difficult.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa