Rozprawka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie rozprawki . Temat- dzieci nie powinny jadać w barach szybkiej obsługi. Z góry bardzo dziękuję.

Nowadays children very often don't eat at homes but eat fastfoods in barrelhouses. Some parents think that it is a good idea to give their youngster money for food but not to cook at home. I is very bad for society which is now unhealthy and fat. So children shoudn't eat in barrelhouses.
First of allFood in greasy spoons is freqently very fatty and have many cholesterin. Children who now eat many fastfoods will have problems with forest health in future. For example with heart or with overweight.
Secondly Time of breakfast, main course or supper it is time for each family to talk about their problems and gladness. If we were not have this time for our family we would stand off our parents, sibling or kids.
But at the same time we have to remember that praents very often have to work very long if they want to give their kids educational background and they might do not have always time to do breakfast or supper. It short cut for they just to give money and they can in the same breath teach what is good and what it is wrong in eating.
In my opinion it is bad for kids to give their money and expect that they will do right choices. Parent shoud cook for all family and shoud giving examples what it is health and what is not. But sometimes it is allowable to give children culinary freedom
Nowadays children very often don't eat at homes but eat fastfoods in
'barrelhouses' (gdzie to znalazlas?).
I (ale co z tym 'I'?) THINK THAT IT is very bad for society which is now unhealthy and fat. So children shoudn't eat in 'barrelhouses' (prosze napisac 'fast food outlets'/'fast food restaurants' .
First of all, THE food in greasy spoons is freqently very fatty and 'have' HAS
'many'? 'cholesterin'?. Children who now eat many fastfoods will have
problems with 'forest health' (a coz to takiego?) in THE future. For example with THEIR heart or with BEING overweight.
Secondly, THE time of breakfast, main course or supper 'it' (niepotr) is THE tme for each family to talk about their problems and 'gladness' (zle slowo- nie wiem co chcesz powiedziec). If we were not TO have this time for our family we would 'stand off our parents' (nie rozumiem tego), siblingS or 'kids' (ale o jakie kids tutaj chodzi?).
But at the same time we have to remember that 'praents' (ortog) very often have
to work very long HOURS if they want to give their kids educational background and they might 'do' (niepotr) not ALWAYS have 'always' (niepotr) time to do breakfast or supper. It IS A short cut for 'they' THEM just to give money and they can in the same breath teach what is good and what it is wrong in eating.
In my opinion it is bad for kids 'to give their money' (cos tu nie tak) and expect that they will 'do' MAKE THE right choices. Parent 'shoud' (ortog) cook for all THE family and 'shoud' (ortog) BE giving examples OF what 'it' (niepotr) is healthY and what is not.
Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc i zaraz poprawiam wszystkie błędy :)