Pomoc w przetł. tematu pracy licencjackiej.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-42 z 42
| następna
dziękuję za tłumaczenie, wiem, że powinnam zgłosić się z tym wcześniej, ale byłam tak przejęta pisaniem tej pracy, że zapomniałam o jedtnej z ważniejszych rzeczy tzn. przetłumaczenie tytułu na angielski i niemiecki. Bardzo mi pomogliście, jestem Wam ogromnie wdzięczna. Pozdrawiam
Merix, nie ma Pan racji i tyle. Nie ma nad czym dyskutowac.
Racja to pojęcie względne. Chodzi o to, że czasem mamy taką intuicję, która nam mówi, że coś się dobrze łączy, a coś nie. "To" łączy się całkiem ładnie, ale "for" nie kładnia się przed "to". Tak, że jakoś nie czuję, że nie mam, ale to tylko odczucia tak niewyraźne jak fantom na morzu.
Ja juz nie mam nic do powiedzenia.
"The Coverage of the March 11 2004 Madrid Attack by the Polish (Mass)/Mainstream Media."

"Mainstream" implies more.

Media are not supposed to react or respond to anything. They are expected to report upon events.
The Coverage of the 'March 11 2004' (te dany cos nie tak wygladaja dla mnie, czy nie lepiej 11th March 2004)..
>Media are not supposed to react or respond to anything. They are
expected to report upon events.
...I totally agree, but are you going to tell me that within any report, you cannot see the slant, or the attitude that they are taking towards the event. Critical language analysis and all that. No event can be reported objectively, unless the reporter knows what he's doing and there a only a handful of those.
No? So how can you explain that to people who listen to BBC? And they DO hear such a phrase "the media reacted to...", huh?
merix- masz racje...caly czas to slychac, media reacted to...
W w ubieglym i tym tyg. to media az bebni. Wstrzasnela cala Anglie.
Jak to mowia 'heads roll when media reacts'.
yeah, 'coverage' would correspond to 'obraz ataków terrorystycznych... w polskich mediach'
>The Coverage of the 'March 11 2004' (te dany cos nie tak wygladaja
>dla mnie, czy nie lepiej 11th March 2004)..

The –th thingy wouldn't contribute anything worthwhile here.

"React" and "respond" are not the right words for the title page of a thesis. Coverage is a neutral word. Coverage means reporting, whether biased or not. Coverage includes news, opinion pieces, commentaries, and what not.
I also dropped "terrorist"; it's a preemptive embellishment meant to set the tone rather than set the scope of the thesis.

>...I totally agree, but are you going to tell me that within any
>report, you cannot see the slant, or the attitude that they are taking
>towards the event. Critical language analysis and all that. No event
>can be reported objectively, unless the reporter knows what he's doing
>and there a only a handful of those.

That's irrelevant.
Nonsense.
>Nonsense

It's a childish like explanation.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-42 z 42
| następna