hair of the dog

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hair of the dog is a colloquial English expression predominantly used to refer to ingestion of alcohol as treatment for a hangover.

Mam kaca po wczorajszym wieczorze(X-mas party), ciekawa jestem czy jest odpowiednie wyrazenie po polsku?

Dzieki, ale nie piszcie za glosno.
klin (z angielskiego chyba 'clean') :)))
tego "klina" cały czas nie mogłem przypomnieć sobie, na kaca, na kaca ale co ?? daj my sobie klina .:)) Breakfast of champions, in other words.:)
engee is right as to polish equivalent for hair of the dog ,but sok z kiszonych ogórków is better than alcohol /for hangover/.
By the way - how to say: take the hair of the dog, or : ineed a hair of the dog.
ewwww, I'm sure you meant to be helpful, but ewwww

hair of the dog: to be honest, in the situations I have used/encountered this phrase, speaking is usually kept to a minimum. :) Mostly, a beer/drink is pressed into the suffering person's hand and the phrase is spoken. A look of sympathy is always helpful.

"Cure your hangover with the hair of the dog (that bit you)".
"He fumbled for the jug and slurped the hair of the dog that bit him"
(Drżącymy rękoma chwycił dzban i wysiorpał klina :))
Ale menele na Centralnym maja na pewno więcej swoich określeń na "klina", no ale to już dla kogoś kto będzie pisał prace magisterską .:))
I'm laughing loudly at your picturesque explanations siunia and sav .Siunia, try drinking zsiadłe mleko but even doctors say that sok z ogórków is the best as antidote for "overdosing" of alcohol.
I'm really sorry but I wouldn't be me if I didn't chip in with my smutty stuff here. Is it after the watershed ? :)
What would be the perfect “antidote” to a decent " banging like a s**thouse door in a gale". The answer is : get mellow out as much as you can with some ambient music and soothing lighting while lying down in jacuzzi.:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie