I'm not easy to please?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy to wyrażenie oznacza 'nie jest mi łatwo prosic' ? jak nie to w takim co oznacza i jak bedzie na and 'nie jest mi łatwo prosic' ??
niełatwo mnie zadowolić

I find it difficult to ask (for things)/ what I need to ask you to do - w zależności od sytuacji
>>>>w zależności od sytuacji

Oh yes indeed :)

Darling, you really gotta bust your hump off to send me /turn me/switch me on /heat me up/bring me on /have my nose wide open /ring my bell.
I’m not so long loose and ready for use or alternatively "not so quick hot-pants"
>niełatwo mnie zadowolić

Creativity can be fun! You can draw a diagram with arrows pointing to appropriate spots. Here - yes...; here - hmm...no so much; here - yes, yes, YES!
>>>yes, yes, YES!....and scarcely did she start to switch... when he(unfortunately) got his rocks off.
And this diagram can be called: petting chart, good ? :)

" I demand a decent performance not some goddamn pre-f**k, understood ? "
( Żądam porządnej roboty, a nie jakiegoś tam zwalania się na początku, zrozumiano?)

I'm sorry,I’m just full of piss and vinegar today because of Siunia's batting eyelashes. But I’m only teasing, ok ? :)
eva: did you see my email asking for a favour/corrections? I may have (wrongly) assumed that you would find it easier to concentrate on my faulty Polish grammar than Sav. But it seems that you and Sav both seem to have your minds otherwise occupied.
:)
Already replied :)

I was out for a couple of hours.
batting eyelashes: we were overdue for a little flirting
:)
Dzieki, nawalil blackberry. Przeczytam rano jak przyjade do pracy.
zycze ci milego wieczoru
dziękuję za odpowiedzi!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie