List do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów. Dzięki :)
Hi Johan
I am all so glad you are writing to me. I thing you've got a problem.I'm sorry that you have problems with sleeping. I'll give you a few tip which you help.
First of all why don't you contact doctor House and explain the problem? I am sure he'll be helpful and solwe your problem. Also I think you should exercise regularly if you want be healthy. After a job you need to rest as much as you can. It's better to sleep on the lether sofa. Finally I think you should relax and eat healthily. Your health is the most important thing.
Good luck!
Kamil
Jedynym błędem jakim zauważyłam było napisanie 'solve' przez 'w'.
I am so glad you are writing to me. I thing (rzecz??) you've got a problem.I'm sorry that you have problems with sleeping. I'll give you a few tip (l. poj czy mn.?) which SHOULD [you help..kol slow].
First of all, why don't you contact Dr. House and explain the problem? I am sure he'll be helpful and solwe (orot) your problem. Also, I think you should exercise regularly if you want be healthy. After (a job..czy work?) you need to rest as much as you can. It's better to sleep on A lether (orto) sofa. Finally, I think you should relax and eat healthily. Your health is the most important thing.
Good luck!

»

Nauka języka