negocjacje cz.2

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
To jeszcze raz ja.
Napisalam jedna negocjacje, ale mialam problem z przetlumaczeniem. Molgby ktos poprawic? Z gory Dzieki.

W biurze nieruchomosci.
1. Hello
2. Hello. Can I help you?
1. I would like to buy a flat.
2. Please sit down. What kind of flat would you like? ( jakie to ma byc mieszkanie?)
1. A double room with kitchen, bathroom and separately toilet (osobna ubikacja). [Najlepiej] at first floor. and in New Housing/tectonics/architecture (?) [w nowym budownictwie]
2. I have some offers, one flat is on the city rim/flange/periphery? [na obrzezach miasta], second is in the Centre and the third flat is what you want [a trzecie jest takie jak Pani chce], but in the Old Housing [w starym budownictwie]
1. [Interesuje mnie cena mieszkania w centrum] I interesting about proce this flat in the Center (?)
2. Flat in the Centre is much expensive, It cost about [np. 70 tys. ]
1. I like better [wolalabym] cheaper local, to (?) [do 45 tys]
2. Please wait, I [poszukam] something.
I find flat about [45 tys], short way of Center, but is to repairs [ale jest do remontu]
1. I would like see this flat
2. Ok. [Spotkajmy sie] tomorrow, on the Mickiewicza 18 Street, about 10 o clock [rano to am czy pm?]
1. Ok. Goodbye.
po 1: powinno byc SEPARATE toilet
po 2: in new construction industry
po 3: ...one flat is on the outskirts of town
po 4: I'm interested in price of this flat in the centre...
po 5: wolalabym: I prefer cheaper local, let's say UP TO 45,000 zl
po 6: Could you please wait, I'll search for sth. I found a flat which costs about 45,000zl, near by the Centre, but it'll need some redecoration.
po 7: I'd like to see this flat
po 8: Ok, let's meet tomorrow, on the Mickiewicza 18 Street, at 10 a.m.

No i to by bylo na tyle :)
Dziekuje :-)

Czyli cos tam dobrze przetlumaczylam :-)

THX

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa