Może ktoś sprawdzić moje tłumaczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Moje tłumaczenie proszę o pilne poprawki dziękuje .

witam

Chciałbym się odwołać od mandatu nr ... wydanego w dniu ....
Chce już na początku zaznaczyć że jestem bardzo zaskoczony tym mandatem i uważam że nastąpiła jakaś ogromna pomyłka. Uważam tak dlatego ponieważ odkąd samochód należy do mnie to ani ja ani inna osoba niebyła tym samochodem na tej ulicy. Proszę mi wytłumaczyć jak to jest możliwe że nagle jestem ukarany za coś co nie miało miejsca. W ten sposób mogą państwo ukarać kogokolwiek . Poza tym zawsze gdy dostaje się mandat jest opcja zapłaty połowy sumy. Na przysłanym mi mandacie nie ma takiej możliwości. Jeżeli przedstawicie mi państwo jakiś dowód ( zdjęcie z kamery ) że byłem na tej ulicy to zapłacę ten mandat . W innym wypadku żądam o anulowanie go.

Pozdrawiam

Hello

I want to appeal against the parking ticket No. ..... fined in .......
At the begining I wish to emphase that I am very suprised with this situation and I think that a giant mistake has occurred.
I belive that becouse since this car belongs to Me, neither I nor outher person was driving in this car through that street.
Can You explain to Me, how this can be hapening, that I am being charged with a ticket for something that never toke place
Using this method You can accuse anyone. Besides that, when I recived a ticket there is an option of paying half of the amount.
The ticket mentioned early doesn't have aboven option.
If You can present to Me some kind of a material evidence (ex. a photograf) of My presence there during the mentioned day.
Then I will pay the fine, otherwise I insist on canceling it.

Regards
At the begining I wish to 'emphase' EMPHASIZE that I am very suprised with this
situation and I think that a 'giant' (niepotr) mistake has occurred.

...I 'belive' BELIEVE that 'becouse' BECAUSE since this car belongs to 'Me'...(tego nawet nie moge zrozumiec...po polsku tez nie jest jasno co masz na mysli)
(dlaczego 'me'-duza litera?), neither I nor 'outher' ANY OTHER person was driving 'in' (niepotr this car through that street

Can 'You' (you -mala litera) explain 'to' (niepotr) 'Me' (dlaczego 'me' duza litera' i niepotr?), how this 'can' COULD HAVE 'be hapening' HAPPENED, that I am being charged with a ticket for something that never 'toke' TOOK place.
Using this method 'You' (dlaczego You' duza litera?); can accuse anyone. Besides that, when I PREVIOUSLY 'recived' RECEIVED a ticket there is an option of paying half of the amount.
The ticket I HAVE 'mentioned early' (niepotr) 'doesn't' DOES NOT have THE 'aboven' ABOVE option.
If 'You' (you mala litera) can present 'to' (niepotr) 'Me' (me mala litera) WITH some kind of 'a' (niepotr) material evidence ('ex' (tego nie rozumiem - piszemy e.g.) a 'photograf' PHOTOGRAPH) of 'My' (my) presence there during the TIME SPECIFIED ON THE TICKET ON THE SAID 'mentioned' (niepotr) day.
Then I will pay the fine, otherwise I insist 'on canceling it' THAT YOU CONSIDER CANCELLING IT.
Wielkie dzięki za poprawki . Pozdrawiam

« 

Brak wkładu własnego