Witam, mam problem.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-37 z 37
| następna
>Btw, who's waiting for the lost's finale tonight?

Me! Me! Me! 90 more minutes. I must say though that I'm not really liking this season. I don't care for it at all. But I'm still watching. LOL
I download every episode from the Internet. Google Utorrent and search for lost on some torrent sites. Start from season one obviously because tonight's episode is the finale of the FIFTH season. If you are into mystery/drama you are going to like it. Lost also features strong character development and every question answered spawns a host of other questions ans mysteries.

You may also pick up the first four seasons in Empik, but I suggest you download a couple of episodes and see if you like it. Note that downloading music, movies (including tv shows like lost) FOR ERSONAL USE is perfectly legal in Poland. If you like the show, consider buying the dvds ;P
Though I mostly listen to the radio it's good to know, thanks. :)
>Me! Me! Me! 90 more minutes. I must say though that I'm not really
>liking this season. I don't care for it at all. But I'm still
>watching. LOL

Lucky you, I'll have to wait a couple of hours more to see it :<

>Me! Me! Me! 90 more minutes. I must say though that I'm not really
>liking this season. I don't care for it at all. But I'm still
>watching. LOL

Like Sawyer didn't take off his shirt too often or you just don't like the direction the show is heading? Or maybe the theme this season is revolving around?

This season was fantastic imho; we have learned a great deal about the losties and what happened before they actually crashed :) and we may even theoretize that they themselves are responsible for their own suffering ;)
Real Madrid (as entity) is a football club. - here, you specify WHAT Real Madrid is
Real Madrid (as players) have won the Spanish league title again. - here, you specify WHO has the title

Great, and if you like RM, do you like the entity or the players?
>Great, and if you like RM, do you like the entity or the players?
you may well know that, in this case, it's a matter of somebody's preference, not grammar
>>Like Sawyer didn't take off his shirt too often...

He didn't! They had in the Dharma potato-sack suit all season. What were they thinking? Were they trying to lose their female audience?? All Sawyer needs to wear is blue jeans and his killer smile.

you just don't like
>the direction the show is heading?

What direction? I felt it didn't have any direction. And the finale sucked. Unlike Grey Anatomy's finale last night.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-37 z 37
| następna