Prosze o sprawdzenie pracy ipoprawienie błedów...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir,
I am applying for a Job of waitress.I am Studied accommodation industry so I am very well acquainted with all aspects of industry.I am interested in this job because I am very good at this industry.I have already worked for restaurant “Millenium” and “Merida”.i worked as waitress duing the holidays.I speak English and some German.Can I have a information with course linguistic in nearby school.I enjoy working with people.I will be very effective in my work
.I look forward to receiving your reply.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
I am applying for 'a' THE 'Job' (mala litera) of A waitress. 'I am Studied' (*Ja jestem sudiowalam - po jakiemu to?) accommodation industry (ale w jaki spoosob? jakie kwalifikacje masz?) so I am very well acquainted with all THE aspects of THE industry.I am interested in this job because I am very good 'at' (chyba masz na mysli AT-ale ja tylko zgaduje, bo twoje mysli jeszcze nie umiem czytac) this industry .
I have already worked for 'restaurant “Millenium"' (zmien kol slow ...THE M. and Merida RestaurantS) 'and “Merida"' (and merida CO?- niepotr).
I worked as A waitress duing the holidays (ale ktorego roku? 10 lat temu?),.
Can I have 'a information' (co to?) 'with' (co ty tu wypisujesz -ABOUT A 'course linguistic' (zla kol slow) in A nearby school.
I will be very effective in my work (a dlaczego tak sadzisz - podstawy, doswiadczenia?)
Dziekuje serdecznie za pomoc.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie