prosba o spr pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
kolejna praca do spr jesli ktos ma czas bardzo prosze o spr :)
"Strajk włoski" to jedna z form sprzeciwu pracowników supermarketów w Polsce wobec pracy w niedziele. Mają wielu zwolenników. Napisz rozprawkę i określ swoje stanowisko wobec otwartych supermarketów w niedziele.
The protest against working in supermarkets on Sundays is getting more and more proponents in our community. This controversial problem became the priority in our country and it needs a good solution. What is your opinion about working in supermarkets on Sundays?Are you for or against it?
First of all, working on Sundays no matter in supermarket or ordinary shop is against Catholicism. According to the Bible this day is the time of resting and blessing God. Another reason is that people working five or six days in the week should have at least one day off to rest, relax and spend time with their relatives.
On the other hand, because of the fact that supermarkets are opened on Sundays we can buy whatever we want for lower prices and we do not have to worry when we need something.
Although these arguments I can state that supermarkets should not be opened on Sundays and the workers should have a day off because I believe that everybody needs time to rest and we can easily cope without shopping during this day.
The protest against working in supermarkets on Sundays is 'getting' (lepsze slowo to 'gaining') more and more proponents in our community. This controversial problem 'became' HAS BECOME the priority in our country and it needs a good solution.

First of all, working on Sundays no matter WHETHER in A supermarket or
ordinary shop is against Catholicism. According to the Bible this day
is the time of resting and THE blessing OF God.
On the other hand, because of the fact that supermarkets are opened
on Sundays we can buy whatever we want for 'lower prices' (ok, ale przeciez ceny nioe sa inne w tyg jak w Niedziele w supermarkecie) and we do not
have to worry when we need something.
'Although' (zle slowo- lepiej BY) these arguments I can state that supermarkets should not be opened on Sundays and the workers should have a day off because I
believe that everybody needs time to rest and we can easily cope
without shopping during this day.
(Wszystko dobrze, ale jak uznajesz, ze nikt nie powinnien pracowac w Niedziele (czy w sklepie czy w supermarkecie, to jakie jest twoje zdanie na roznice pomiedzy byciem lekarzem albo policjantem tego dnia - tez obsluguja publicznosc)
buy whatever we want for 'lower prices' (ok, ale przeciez ceny nioe sa inne w tyg jak w Niedziele w supermarkecie) ->chodzilo mi o to ze ceny w supermarketach sa o wiele nizsze niz w zwyklych sklepach a co do tego
Wszystko dobrze, ale jak uznajesz, ze nikt nie powinnien pracowac w
>Niedziele (czy w sklepie czy w supermarkecie, to jakie jest twoje
>zdanie na roznice pomiedzy byciem lekarzem albo policjantem tego dnia
>- tez obsluguja publicznosc)->bardzo slusznie:)slicznie dziekuje ci:)
wiem, o co Ci chodzilo, ale tego nie napisales.
...Sundays we can buy whatever we want 'for' AT 'supermarket prices' (which are cheaper than in local shops) and we do not have to worry when we need something.
;)napisalas jestem dziewczyna...dzieki jeszcze raz bo widze ze tylko ty mi spr prace i jestem bardzo wdzieczna, niedlugo wysle nastepna jesli bedziesz miala czas i checi rzuc prosze na nia swoim okiem thx
Na spotkania z przyjaciółmi częstokroć umawiamy się w kawiarniach. Lubimy ładny wystrój ich wnętrz i unoszący sie zapach kawy. Opisz swoją ulubiona kawiarnię lub miejsce spotkań z przyjaciółmi.
The best place where me and rest of my friends spend time together is an old cafe called 'A cup of coffee'. It is located near bus station, next to shop with souvenirs. The building was built about twenty years ago and firstly it was a small grocery shop. Then it was changed into cafe . It is not very big and it has got two big windows with view on one of the most crowded street called St.Jones and also there is a beautiful exhibition of artifical fruit and vegetables. The walls outside building are green and there is hung a huge yellow sign which presents a name of cafe. Inside there are six tables and four chairs for guests. Besides, in the left corner there is a coctail cabinet and customer can choose his favourite song from juke-box. You do not need to pay for using toilets although when you want to smoke cigarette you must go to a special room for smokers. The walls inside are red with gold stripes, there are also some pictures which present a nature. The floor is made from wood. Everywhere you can smell the wonderful smell of fresh cake and coffee. The atmosphere is really good. There are no fights here because of security guards who look after guests' security. Moreover, the service is very hospitable. I believe it is a great and cosy place to spend your free time with your friends here. I strongly recommend it.
Uczymy się przez to co widzimy i słyszymy. A w jaki sposób wykorzystać inne zmysły by poszerzyć nasze horyzonty? Napisz opowiadanie, w którym główny bohater wykorzystuje zmysł węchu lub smaku, aby rozwiązać pewna zagadkę.
Long time ago in the highest mountains there was a mysterious animal which stole a food from local people. Villagers are thought it was a huge fox although nobody had exactly clue what was it. In the village located nearly, the man called Thomas decided to face this challenge and found out what it was. I was short after when the animal had stolen all his food from basement. He lost almost everything. One day after supper he wanted to meet with this animal and he went to next his cave. He was standing about an hour but he saw only darkness. Next day he arrived to his cousin's house who also lost his food. He asked him 'What did you loose?' The cousin answered 'All jars of jam.And you?'. Thomas smiled and replied him 'Now we know what is the favourite thing for this creature to eat'. Both man decided to pepare a jam and they added a special liquid which had got a specific smell. They put in their basements and waited. After three hours they noticed some shadow. They were sure it was it. The animal stole jams and went away to cave. During it the mam were following him by smell from jars. They entered to cave and saw an old man who was eating their food. The enigma was solved and the mystrious animal turned out to be a ordinary robber.
prosze o spr
moglby ktos rzucic okiem na te dwie ostatnie prace bede bardzo wdzieczna:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego