Prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów w moim liście. Mój angielski jest bardzo słaby, dlatego proszę was o pomoc. Z góry dzięk

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

Dear John.
How are you? I'm sorry J haven't written for so long because J have very big work.
Carnival ball has proceeded in my school recently. There was fantastically. I was sorted too princess of snow white and I become queen of ball. I'm really sorry that I forget about invite you. How your preparation for examination for the secondary-school certificate there? I has not been begun I else learn. I have year of time so not hurry mums else me.
When I was small, I saw movie in TV about solarium. It was pleased me. I have been put under big lamp and I lay whole day that char. Next day ached head me and my family laughed from me.
How pleases you in new school it? How advise you? If you regret if have been carried?
Write soon. I looking forward to hearing from you.
Take care.
Paula.
To, co udało mi się wyłapać:
I'm sorry I haven't written for so long, but I have a lot of work.
I became(...)
I forgot to invite (...)
I'll write soon. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
A środek wypracowania ciężko mi zrozumieć, jest na pewno sporo błędnych konstrukcji :(
Może ktoś się jednak podejmie ich poprawy :)
Pozdrawiam
to prawdopodobnie z translatora - czlowiek nie przetlumaczy 'mamy coś zrobić' jako 'mums"
Translator - i to kiepski....How pleases you??? Co to niby ma byc?
Next day ache head me - to nawet nie da sie zrozumiec....

dziecko prosze popracowac nad ang. a nie uzywac translatora....