Olimpiada 2012/2013

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
211-218 z 218
| następna
No wiadomo, że mówiąc nie używamy takiego słownictwa jak w powieściach, ale bogata wypowiedź wg mnie jest na plus, pod warunkiem, że nie brzmi jakbyśmy chcieli przed innymi się popisać jakoś na siłę... to powinno przychodzić naturalnie, a jeśli tak nie jest, to po prostu się mówi jak się umie. "Wyluzujcie się trochę, jakoś średnio wierzę w to, że to sprawa źycia i śmierci, każdy chce być najlepszy ale też nie każdy może, życie, zdarza się." - No tak, akurat zawsze znajdzie się ktoś lepszy, a ambicja jest w porządku, byleby nie chora, typu "jeśli zajmę 57. miejsce, to cała reszta mojego życia będzie szara, bura i ponura". Ale czy życie to tylko nauka i olimpiada?:D
Ja akurat nie przywiązuję za bardzo uwagi do stroju nigdy, więc tego problemu nie mam :D.
Ugh, now everyone just seems to be having a go at me!. First things first: I'm not writing in English in order to somehow try and boast about how good I am (and that's particularly pointless seeing as we're the best English speakers in Poland.. Wow, that sounds soo good! :) ). I just simply prefer writing in English because I find that I express myself rather badly in Polish (and then people ask endless questions about what I meant). As for my 'victorian' style, ooopsies. Ages ago I said I just read too much Jane Austen (who is by no means a victorian novelist...) And btw, my 'bleak and miserable life' post, well obviously you just failed to get the whole sarcasm thing. But then again, no one ever understands my sarcasm, no matter what language I use, whether it's polish or english (my first language). I hope that cleared a few things up for you.
Anyway, enough of that. This is probably the last time I'm visiting this site so best of luck to you all, xxx
Cytat: veryenglish_girl
no matter what language I use, whether it's polish or english (my first language). I hope that cleared a few things up for you.

I know that when you're speaking you don't capitalize words like 'English', but beware - you're gonna sit an exam, a written one, and then you might make a silly mistake of that sort

veryenglish_girl, you must be and all-right girl
I myself used to write in English on this forum (see my very first posts), but since I live in the UK, I don't need to write in it anymore - I'm surrounded by the language and that's enough for me to keep me on the go with it, so to speak - I practically use it every single day
I, for one, am sure that the way you write is the way you speak and think, with no need of a dictionary

just keep up the brilliant work, don't get others get you just like that :)
It's OK! Let's all do our best :D. See you!
Co taka cisza? Nikt się nie chwali? Jak Wam poszło? :D
Dobrze poszło. Nie było tak źle, jak się spodziewałam. U mnie jest laureat. Gratulacje wszystkim :)
Hejka :). Pytanie do innych laureatow (jezeli jeszcze ktokolwiek zaglada :)): Czy komus przeslano juz nagrode? Wiem, wiem, takie materialistyczne pytanie, ale dzisiaj dostalam dyplom i zaswiadczenie, natomiast pisali, ze przesla takze nagrode, a tu ani widu ani slychu. bede wdzieczna za odpowiedz :).
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
211-218 z 218
| następna