Opis zdjęcia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 43
poprzednia |
Wykonałam opis zdjęcia. Ale szczerze mówiąc nie wiem czy jest on poprawny.
Mogłabym prosić o ocenę? Ewentualne poprawki?
In the picture I can see two people. On the left there is a woman, she is sitting on the table. She is smiling. She has long blond hair. She is wearing a blue blouse. On the left there is a man. He is smiling too. He has short dark hair. He is wearing a gray shirt. They are drinking something which looks like orange juice. In the background we can see bowl, mug and jug. I have nothing to add. Thank you very much.
Naprawde nie masz nic do dodania?
...a long blond hair...
...<which> that looks like an orange juice.

brakuje innych przedimkow
edytowany przez fui_eu: 23 wrz 2010
It's interesting. What do they need that bowl for ? Unless they're drinking a screwdriver. That would already be 'that' needed development of the story, huh ?:)
Cytat: fui_eu
Naprawde nie masz nic do dodania?
...a long blond hair...
...<which> that looks like an orange juice.

brakuje innych przedimkow

ale akurat te, ktore sam uzyles sa niepoprawne

w innym poscie poprawiles kogos na to go the shopping mall oraz some great clothes i chwala ci za to, ale zmiany, ktore tutaj zaproponowales sa niedopuszczalne

jestes takim Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - raz dobry, raz zly
I appreciate your commentary but the next time tylko wstaw swoja wersje dopuszczalnych poprawek.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 24 wrz 2010
Don't be so thin-skinned, mate - you just seemed an interesting case to remark on to me, that's all.
legionistka wciaz czeka na "dopuszczalne" zmiany.
bez przedimkow przed hair i juice
In the picture I can see two people. On the left there is a woman <she> who is sitting on [napewno "on" i nie "at"?] the table. She is smiling. She has long blond hair. She is wearing a blue blouse (i nic innego??). On the left [is this supposed to be my "other" left??] there is a man. He is smiling too. He has short dark hair. He is wearing a gray shirt. They are drinking something which looks like orange juice. In the background we can see a bowl, a mug and a jug (gdzie dokladnie? floating in space?).

fui: you will get used to engee's "charms" in due course.
I can see no article before hair /missed it big time/ but why not before "orange juice"?
by the way, thanks to you and mg.
................... but why not before "orange juice"?

"a glass of orange juice" is ok but "an orange juice" is not and I think you know why...
Jak policzysz sok? To jest przecież płyn. "a glass of water/juice"
Different languages see the world in different ways.
For example hair is uncountable in English, but plural countable in many languages; grapes are plural countable in English, but uncountable in some languages
"I had an orange juice" is ok (= had a glass of orange juice), but you can't say "I can see an orange juice" because it sounds like "I can see a portion of orange juice that's contained in a glass".
On second thoughts, "I can see an orange juice" may mean "Widzę sok koloru pomarańczowego' (wśród innych róznokolorowych soków) (Give me a phrase and I'll find a context for it)
mg raises a great point.
Exceptions do exist, particularly around ordering/consuming drinks
I would like a beer/a white wine/a juice/ a milk (for the kids!)... but note that a portion or set quantity is implied (bottle, glass, container etc)

here are some verbs used in that kind of construction:
I ordered a...
I would like a...
I had a...
I wanted a
Cytat: siuniab
fui: you will get used to engee's "charms" in due course.

and I do hope he'll find them educational, not abusive
edytowany przez engee30: 24 wrz 2010
What's so educational in your smart ass remarks, professor?
Fui does have a point there. Engee, had you kept the "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" part to yourself, your comment might have been construed as somewhat educational. However, you did not, which made you sound self-righteous. Hope it's not deliberate.
engee-szmengee....on tutaj zawsze rozrabia
I just realized that fui is a MAN!!
Dang, I'm slow

She is?? You told me he was a girl.

really? what gave it away?
Cytat: eva74
I am obviously an idiot!! LOL
Are you sure it was me?? I rarely use the word "girl" when I mean woman.
Perhaps it was YOU who convinced me??
Is it possible that we were drinking while having this conversation???

Chol..., sytuacja jest bardzo powazna. Nie potrafie rozpoznac mezczyzne. ;(
Cytat: fui_eu
What's so educational in your smart ass remarks, professor?

In time, you'll realize how my remarks can change the way you look at the surrounding world of yours - I'm not only talking about the world of English and this forum; rather, I'm talking about the people around you, especially those trying to point out your various mistakes - take my word for it, they usually mean you well through them.
The stronger the remark, the bigger impact it has on you.

Take care, mate and try not to make such elementary mistakes again, will you. ;)
Cytat: pakk
Fui does have a point there. Engee, had you kept the "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" part to yourself, your comment might have been construed as somewhat educational. However, you did not, which made you sound self-righteous. Hope it's not deliberate.

It was meant to be a charming point, you know.
By the way, I never do anything that is undeliberate - I always do and say what I really mean, pakk, haven't you noticed yet?
Cytat: engee30
By the way, I never do anything that is undeliberate - I always do and say what I really mean, pakk, haven't you noticed yet?

Unfortunately engee30, you're a guy. And when guys do that, they often tend to come across as pricks. I think it's something to do with a penis. Us gals, don't have that problem. We can be real bitches and the world respects us :)
Unfortunately engee30, you're a guy. And when guys do that, they often tend to come across as pricks.

that could actually explain the negative attitude towards me I sometimes experience :D
Cytat: engee30
Unfortunately engee30, you're a guy. And when guys do that, they often tend to come across as pricks.

that could actually explain the negative attitude towards me I sometimes experience :D

No shit, Sherlock ;)
Cytat: mg
"I had an orange juice" is ok (= had a glass of orange juice), but you can't say "I can see an orange juice" because it sounds like "I can see a portion of orange juice that's contained in a glass".
On second thoughts, "I can see an orange juice" may mean "Widzę sok koloru pomarańczowego' (wśród innych róznokolorowych soków) (Give me a phrase and I'll find a context for it)
Nie ma czegoś takiego jak an orange juice. Kogoś krytykujesz a sam/a robisz byki
Chequers, przestań się już ośmieszać.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 43
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa