Proszę o poprawienie błedów - 'World in 50 years form now'

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
World in 50 years from now? I have never thought about that. It’s sad a lot about pollution, end of the world in 2012 and those things, but I’m not so pessimistic. I think the biggest changes that we’ll notice would be in technology.
Let’s check if it’s possible to imagine some inventions that might become true in future. What about fridge that checks how much food is left, then sends information to the shop and in half an hour fresh products are delivered straight to our doors? Or maybe there won’t be necessity to have a fridge? Just food in pills or liquid that we’ll put in microwave (or any other machine that we’ll be invented), press the button and tasty dist will be ready. And let’s consider another thing – flying. It’s a thing that almost everyone wants to do, isn’t it? What it would be like to put on for example a jacket, switch it on and fly? It would be a new way of transport – easy, fast and comfortable. Maybe controlled with voice? If so, there would be no danger, no accidents, because it would react very quickly. Leaving job or school, you’d be sure that in a few minutes you’ll be home, safe and sound.By the way, will schools be necessary? What if someone invented a pill or injection with knowledge? That would be great!
It’s so easy to make up more and more inventions and gadgets that might become ordinary thing in future. But no one can tell anything for sure. The only thing we can do is waiting. What will it be like to live in future will turn out in 50 years from now.

Dzięki z góry < 3
'It’s sad a lot about pollution' (co to niby znaczy, bo to nie jest ang. konstrukcja) end of the world in 2012 and 'those things' (np jakie - bo czy mam sie domyslac), but I’m not so pessimistic. I
'Let’s check' (Let's not - czy to adresujesz do mnie, ja mam cos sprawdzac - pomysl i napisz inaczej) if it’s possible to imagine some inventions that might become 'true' (inventions cannot be 'true' or 'false' - inventions become REALITY) in (przedimek) future. What about ( przedimek) 'fridge' (napisz to w calosci) that checks how much food is left, then sends information to the shop and in half an hour fresh products are delivered straight to our 'doors?' (tutaj DOOR) Or maybe there won’t be (przedimek) necessity to have a 'fridge' (w calosci)? Just food in pills or liquid that we’ll put in (przedimek) microwave (or any other machine that 'we’ll be invented' (popraw - to zle sie czyta) ), press the button and (przedimek) tasty 'dist' (ortog) will be ready. It’s a thing that almost everyone wants to do, 'isn’t it' (ale kogo tu sie pytasz?) ? 'What it would' (zle kol slow) be like to put on for example a jacket, switch it on and fly?
Maybe controlled with (przedimek) voice? If so, there would be no danger, no accidents, because 'it' (nie jasno do czego to 'it' sie odnosi, do 'voice'?) would react very quickly. Leaving (przedimek) job or school, you’d be sure that in a few minutes you’ll be home, safe and sound.
It’s so easy to make up more and more inventions and gadgets that might become ordinary 'thing' (ale piszesz o gadgetS-l. mnoga dlaczego uzyasz l. poj tutaj?) in (przedimek) future. But no one can tell (ale komu?) anything for sure. The only thing we can do is 'waiting.' (zla czesc mowy) What will it be like to live in (przedimek) future will turn out in 50 years from now.

Naucz sie przedimki.
tam nie mialo byc 'sad' tylko said - literówka.
'those things' w sensie że tego typu: zanieczyszczenie, koniec świata. w polskim też się tak pisze
przedimek przed necessity, voice - wydaje mi się że przedimka nie powinno tam być, jeśli się mylę powiedz jaki
i tak samo z future. tzn the future czy a ?
jeżeli chodzi o to let's i isn't it to mi chodziło żeby tak trochę ten tekst urozmaicić, żeby ciekawiej się czytało

już poprawiłam, dzięki
a z tym tell to miało być że stwierdzić, a nie że powiedzieć komuś

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa