Speech, proszęęę! na jutro !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Speech jest o stylu życia i o zdrowej diecie. Bardzo proszę o jego sprawdzenie i ewentualnie nasienienia poprawek ;)
Coś mi się wydaję, że trochę pogubiłam się w czasach.

On the world are too many people, who don't care about their diet and lifestyle. Result of this is overweight, which causes a lot of illness and often they affect children. I not belong to this group, because I have underweight. My diet is healthy, because I eat 3 meals every day of unchanging hours. I'm an energetic person and I'm fit. In order to avoid overweight, in the begining you should eat fruit, vegetables, drink a lot of water and you must limit eating fast foods, sweets and fatty foods, because your diet is the key factor that affects your weight. After that you must take care of your lifestyle. You should get enough sleep, do regular exercise, avoid stress and sedentary lifestyle. Finally you must get rid of addictions, so you don't smoke, drink alcohol and take drugs.
Ja bym użył "There are too many people on the world" zamiast "On the world are too many people"
illness masz w liczbie pojedynczej, sprawdź mnogą (bodajże illnesses)
"I do not belong" zamiast "I not belong"
powiedzmy, że "in unchanging hours" a nie "of"
"exercises" zamiast "exercise"
Zamieniłbym również "so you don`t smoke" na "so you musn`t smoke..."

To tylko moje propozycje, wszelkie obiekcje mile widziane =)
ON the world nic nie ma.

IN the world - na swiecie
doh`
My bad.
Cytat: Rygielsiu
doh`
My bad.

nic sie nie stalo, chciales zapewne napisac On earth ;)
cytat:
In order to avoid ______ overweight, ...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.